Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

The blink-182 general discussion topic

I wanted to post something, but didn't feel it really deserved a whole topic, but I'm sure everyone has those things they want to say that shouldn't have their own topics soooo I thought this would a cool thread where we can post little things, and talk about whatever, and not have to have stupid topics?

What I was gonna post:
Of all the bands that have legit live DVD's you'd think blink would have one. I really hope they put one out with their new record, kind of like Green day did. A MTTS pt. 2 would be really cool too.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

KayTheMagnificent wrote:It's a good idea if it stops all the other retarded topics starting. like, sticky this one or something.
as for random discussion, blink song no one ever seems to mention? "Reebok Commercial" seriously, I love it.

Agreed, awesome song. The solo is really cool.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

Aria wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Aria wrote:21 days and Reebok commercial are in my top 5 all time blink songs for sure.

How may times has everyone here seen blink live?

You're the guy from blink-182online with the Ari Gold sig/avatar, I can't remember which. Right?

It was, yeah. Why? What's up?

I fucking love Entourage.
why are you so FAR from saving me

Jeremy wrote:
Aria wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Aria wrote:21 days and Reebok commercial are in my top 5 all time blink songs for sure.

You're the guy from blink-182online with the Ari Gold sig/avatar, I can't remember which. Right?

Haha I Just brought the avatar back ;)

Btw season six is gonna be insane.

Aria wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Aria wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Haha I Just brought the avatar back ;)

Btw season six is gonna be insane.

Yeah. I can't wait. Ari is easily the best character in it.
why are you so FAR from saving me