DO NOT POST DOWNLOAD LEAKS. INSTA-BAN IF YOU DO!

Re: 'Dogs Eating Dogs' EP Topic

blinditachi wrote:Travis told me what was in the dog's mouth. Just kidding haha. He did ask me if I saw the 3 pieces and told me to look out for blink's twitter or instagram to see the last piece. The full cover will probably come with the rest of the announcements tomorrow or Tuesday.

it's amazing how much power you have right now, you can say whatever you want and everyone will believe you haha

Let's hear it for not wiping!

blinditachi wrote:Travis told me what was in the dog's mouth. Just kidding haha. He did ask me if I saw the 3 pieces and told me to look out for blink's twitter or instagram to see the last piece. The full cover will probably come with the rest of the announcements tomorrow or Tuesday.

That's what I figured would happen. Fuck, so we will be hearing a new song in 2 days at the most. Rad!

Yea, I'm assuming it'll be released this coming tuesday, pumped tho. :alien:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Good work as usual man

Well I'm sure shipping will take a few days, but since I live in Ohio, I don't expect it to take too long to get here, unlike maybe some of the international orders. It would suck to get your Christmas stuff after it's over haha.

edit: Plus we've seen the progress of the preorder bundles on their facebook/instagram. They seem to be running things on time.