DO NOT POST DOWNLOAD LEAKS. INSTA-BAN IF YOU DO!

Re: 'Dogs Eating Dogs' EP Topic

blinditachi wrote:I met Travis again today at his store in LA and he remembered me! I asked him if they were going to release a song before the EP was released and he said they would release the Christmas song. I also asked him if there would be any boxcar-ish songs and he said there are some heavier songs.

Really? So a song before? Fuck yeah. That would be rad.

brian. wrote:
blinditachi wrote:I met Travis again today at his store in LA and he remembered me! I asked him if they were going to release a song before the EP was released and he said they would release the Christmas song. I also asked him if there would be any boxcar-ish songs and he said there are some heavier songs.

Yup! The mellowest song on the EP, the Christmas song.

blinditachi wrote:
brian. wrote:

Dude, if you're telling the truth.. that is fucking awesome. I'm excited.
Sig made by Elevator

blinditachi wrote:
brian. wrote:

Dude that's rad, I'm pumped. They can release it fairly soon then, the EP went off to mixing on Friday I think.

A55VA6 wrote:
blinditachi wrote:
brian. wrote:

Dude, if you're telling the truth.. that is fucking awesome. I'm excited.

Spoiler: show

No, but for real, that's awesome man. This makes me geek out with excitement.

Tyler wrote:I hope the same person mixes all the songs

Now I've gotta decide if I listen to the song that comes out before hand or wait :wtf:

It's a single! And who knows, if you got the preorder maybe you get the download for the single early. The ModLife preorder page says "Your downloads will appear here as they become available."

shinfo44 wrote:
Tyler wrote:I hope the same person mixes all the songs

Now I've gotta decide if I listen to the song that comes out before hand or wait :wtf:

It's a single! And who knows, if you got the preorder maybe you get the download for the single early. The ModLife preorder page says "Your downloads will appear here as they become available."

Good thinking man, definitely possible. And the fact that he said there's some heavier stuff? Fuck yeah. I'm pumped. 16 days.

You never let us down with some rad news. Thanks bro.

So... next week for Christmas song? The week after? What do all y'all cocks think?

https://coastingband.bandcamp.com

brian. wrote:Dude it's gotta be fairly soon. What's the point of releasing a song a few days before the EP? Next week would be rad.

The song coming out next would be awesome! I also asked if there would be any Christmas shows or if they would go on tv shows like Kimmel and he said he wishes they could, but it's difficult with Hoppus living in London.

blinditachi wrote:
brian. wrote:Dude it's gotta be fairly soon. What's the point of releasing a song a few days before the EP? Next week would be rad.

The song coming out next would be awesome! I also asked if there would be any Christmas shows or if they would go on tv shows like Kimmel and he said he wishes they could, but it's difficult with Hoppus living in London.

Next thing you know you guys will be having dinner together, with all this chatting you're doing. :cheeky:

But I'd have to say next week sometime! It would make more sense than to release it a couple of days before.

Tyler wrote:I hope the same person mixes all the songs. Now that I think about it that could've been one of the factors that messed up Neighbourhoods a bit.

I've gotta decide if I listen to the song that comes out before hand or wait :wtf:

Self-titled was mixed by different persons and it's the best Blink record in a lot of people's opinion. If Neighborhood wasn't as good as it could have been it's entirely Blink's fault.
Last edited by Blink182fan21 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grant us eyes, grant us eyes. Plant eyes on our brains, to cleanse our beastly idiocy

I remember when it was hard to tell when users were telling the truth or not. But for some reason I feel like the legitimacy of everyone has to say gotten a lot better or the liars have been weeded out. A new blink song this soon is exciting.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

If the song is released early, I will do my best to wait until the EP comes out. I don't want to be skipping (or wanting to skip certain songs) when I listen to it for the first time. I hate it when that happens...

But yah... YAY!!!!!
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Tyler44 wrote:Oh I absolutely trust blinditachi. I can't doubt he met Travis because it seems every time I watch live blink video on youtube, it's his video haha

He's everywhere. And if wrong, we only have about 2 weeks until it's released. And that will come fast.

Haha thanks for believing me Tyler and everyone else! For those who have doubts, my friend actually was taking video when I asked him about an early song. So I can post it here later if you guys want.