Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

I'm actually happy that they are pushing the release. That's always a great sign, or they at least care about the release. It can only get better.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

its probably because they're contracted to promote California for like a two year run and they wanted to do new music so 'deluxe edition' is born. thats my assumption anyway.
Also as much as I hate the record, it sucks that they lost. they've deserved the recognition for years and who the flying tits is the band that won?! cage the what? the fuck are they?

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Kay wrote:they've deserved the recognition for years and who the flying tits is the band that won?! cage the what? the fuck are they?

It was an award for the better album - not an award for who has been around the longest. By that logic Weezer really should have won - they've been around for almost as long, gotten way less recognition than blink and put out a MUCH better album.
I haven't listened to Cage the Elephant's record but it probably beats the hell out of blink's.

Sooooo stoked for NA dates. I couldn't see them last year cause of the biggest bullshit of my life.

However...

A lady friend of mine knew how much Blink meant to me and bought me tickets to the show on presale. I am forever thankful!

Also too stoked about Cali delux. Tbh I haven't listened to in California in a few months, or blink in that matter. I've kind of grown out of listening to them everyday, but I still favor them over everything else

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show