Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

plopbellie wrote:I feel like everyone is going to like this deluxe album in some way or another because at least now we all have realistic expectations. We had a taste of new blink so there shouldn't be any big surprises.

I dunno, I see that perspective, but what if we all collectively go "well, it cant be any worse!" and then it is?

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Kay wrote:
plopbellie wrote:I feel like everyone is going to like this deluxe album in some way or another because at least now we all have realistic expectations. We had a taste of new blink so there shouldn't be any big surprises.

I dunno, I see that perspective, but what if we all collectively go "well, it cant be any worse!" and then it is?

Always better to have something rather than nothing.

Spoiler: show
I wonder if say that loud enough, will it echo?

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

I won't. Album will be more trash.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

Well, I spun California yesterday. Still love the fuck out of this album. This is definitely my numero dos. By far.

I'm EXTREMELY excited about what this deluxe album will be like.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

frisky wrote:Give me Travis' drum solo as a bonus track on the next album and skip any live albums.

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

It seems like Mark's singing got even worse. It mostly sounds like somebody doing a drunk karaoke performance to me. Makes me even more doubtful of whether I want to go see them live in Rotterdam later this year. Afraid it might be a huge disappointment.
"I always considered my job in Blink to try to architect new arrangements and sounds to push the band forward. I took on that role, and it was by no means only me -- everyone contributed to the great music that we did -- but I made that my passion, I made that my focus." -Tom DeLonge (Billboard, May 2017)

I ♥ ♫

Lmao, that's pretty bad.