Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: "She's Out Of Her Mind" single release set for 10/11/16

Please dont use the word Fandom, I die a little inside every time I hear it. I associate fandoms with people who write fan fiction. And those people are a waste of carbon.

I think all diehard fans are like this. I've seen it with my friends who "love" GreenDay, Metallica, Brand New ect. They are all brutal to anything past their "biggest" record. Just something people do. People LOVE to complain. Hell the only group I'd say I dont see that from are video game fanboys & girls.

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

Coffee Shampoo wrote:Man, the video is alright but I no longer want this type of blink, I liked how the music was becoming more mature and the jokes were left for interviews or the stage.

I miss actual jokes. Mark's sense of humor on stage is really lame when on his own. He does the following:

- "YEAHHH!!!"
- "We're gonna do this huge awesome thing, get ready!" *followed by a basic song or a bass solo*
- "What the fuck is up, (city)?!"
- "We just rocked your (genitalia or sexual component) off."
- "You're gonna tell your grandkids about this moment!" *plays same song that was on their setlist in every other city*
- "YEAAHHHH!!"
- "(insert random thought), TRAVIS BARKER, YEAH!"

twitter

Elevator wrote:
Coffee Shampoo wrote:Man, the video is alright but I no longer want this type of blink, I liked how the music was becoming more mature and the jokes were left for interviews or the stage.

I miss actual jokes. Mark's sense of humor on stage is really lame when on his own. He does the following:

- "YEAHHH!!!"
- "We're gonna do this huge awesome thing, get ready!" *followed by a basic song or a bass solo*
- "You're gonna tell your grandkids about this moment!" *plays same song that was on their setlist in every other city*
- "YEAAHHHH!!"

its at the point where they could literally make a toy of mark with a pull string....

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

breathwish wrote:I think they already shot the "Mark in a banana suit in a parody of WMAA music video" scene 15+ years ago.

I know, that was my point.

"Tom and Travis are my brothers and I'd do anything for those guys. When all of this is said and done, we'll all be together looking back going 'fuck, we made it'."
– Mark, UC2

"So many other bands just fight, they don't get along and hate each other, but when things come down the road that are hard and gnarly... It's just us three, I feel like it doesn't matter, I feel like we can do anything"
– Tom, UC2

What went wrong?

Elevator wrote:

- "YEAHHH!!!"
- "YEAAHHHH!!"

It's because back in the day it was two people on stage trying to embarrass and make each other laugh, and it just happened to be in front of a crowd of people. Now Mark is alone and pandering directly to the crowd trying to make us laugh.

I heard "She's Out Of Her Mind" for the first time on the radio. They replaced Mark's "She's A-A-A-Antisocial" with Matt singing it instead. Interesting.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music