Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: "She's Out Of Her Mind" single release set for 10/11/16

Guaranteed:

- the main girl and several other prominent actors will be wearing FSAS gear
- I envision a parking lot where fireworks will be lit up, likely sparklers of some kind will be featured
- there will be a kiss at some point
- a food fight, there will abso-fuckin-lutely be a food fight of some kind
- ultra high speed camera shots (mega slow mo) are a certainty, as Kay mentioned
- band will be playing in...let me think...a high school gymnasium
- there WILL be a shot after the video ends where they have natural sound and no music bed where the girl is sitting alone laughing covered in silly string or engaging in the food fight as the shot fades to black

twitter

Elevator wrote:Guaranteed:

- I envision a parking lot where fireworks will be lit up, likely sparklers of some kind will be featured
- ultra high speed camera shots (mega slow mo) are a certainty, as Kay mentioned
- there WILL be a shot after the video ends where they have natural sound and no music bed where the girl is sitting alone laughing covered in silly string or engaging in the food fight as the shot fades to black

aaah spot on, especially the last one.

Dookie wrote:I know people love this song off of California, but I really don't see it as a single. They could have done so much better with Sober. I don't even like Sober, but they'd get the cross-pollination of pop and rock radio stations.

There are other songs that could have worked better as well in my opinion.

IDK, SOOHM sounds like First Date and older blink singles, so it has that appeal in a way. Sober is straight up pop music, I imagine they don't wanna display that too much, to be considered for rock radio.

SOOHM would have been the perfect single if they'd released in early august, not fucking october. totally stupid decision to release it now, and BTD released what, April? almost 6 months... terrible decision by the blink team.

frisky wrote:So the tour video doesn't count as the official music video?

I don't think so, but I also don't know. wouldn't shock me from a pure laziness perspective but in the same breath I imagine they'll want to do some actual press-push for it. who knows.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Haha, you're probably gonna be right on most those points. If you think about, it's actually quite sad they became so predictable at this. Considering we talking about a band that used to have such funny and original ideas for music videos (I'm thinking WMAA, ATST, Rock Show, First Date etc.). Different times I know, but still...
"I always considered my job in Blink to try to architect new arrangements and sounds to push the band forward. I took on that role, and it was by no means only me -- everyone contributed to the great music that we did -- but I made that my passion, I made that my focus." -Tom DeLonge (Billboard, May 2017)

I ♥ ♫

She'll probably be wearing black.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Kay wrote:They should make it Sia's dancing girl. she's probably too young but she could pull off crazy super well and it would get way more attention. but that'd involve investing in a music video and actually thinking their important so I guess thats out.

This would be amazing.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.