Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: California Official Discussion

Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:I like all of your points Kyle

lmfao

Kay wrote:I haven't listened to the record since July.

Same. :disappoint:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

I listened to California a few times on Saturday on the drive down to Milford and back. Still think it's fucking rad as hell. It's almost as though Neighborhoods and Dogs Eating Dogs were only a bad dream and untitled was only a weird creature that stepped out of the pool and started slaughtering children before returning from whence it came .... never to return again .... EVER again
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Yah. That's how I feel about Bored to Death. I tried to make myself love the song for so long that I just gave up. And now I think it's pretty rad.
-Hot Water Music

Bored to Death is one of those that has come back strong for me. It fits so well in the context of the album. Plus I am STILL in love with that bridge.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

It's actually pretty rad when I find out that my wife took my California CD so she could play it in the car every day to and from work .... tom really did make a difference in the band .... made my wife hate the band. now that he's gone, she can actually listen to it all the time. lol ....
-Hot Water Music

Indeed. I'm sick inside that I'm basically over them until Tom's back. I'll still listen and keep some interest, but on the whole I have no love for this band anymore. They're just another band. Green Day's new stuff sounds so fucking awful that I'm losing my two main bands within months of each other. They're just shit now and I'm running out of love and patience for them to recapture what made me a fan. Those days may just be gone.

twitter

scoobs wrote:Ah good, we're back on track with depressing negative conversation about the album. Thought for a second there I was on a blink 182 fan forum!

So your definition of a real fan is someone who just likes everything the band does? We whitnessed blink release one of the shittiest records in the entire blinkmember catalog. That kinda sucks and bums people out, especially real fans.