Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: blink-182 Song Election - California

yodda wrote:#HashtagsAreAStainOnHumanity

Hey, I'm Sorry really got a lot of love
WHy wasn't it on the album?

I love it. I wish it WAS on the album. I also wish it officially was on there because Spotify is my platform of choice because iTunes is buggy as all get out and crashes on me all of the time. Even for music I actually own I still use Spotify...

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

When first listening to the album, Left Alone really saved the little "low" I was experiencing. From Cynical to Kings of the Weekend, I was on a fucking all-time high. Kings of the Weekend is good, but it's not like the other songs. So when Teenage Satellites came on, I was like, oh no, is this going to be one of those albums where the first half is fucking great and then the second just feels like extra songs just shoved into there? Left Alone saved that. The chorus is just a fucking slap in your face. Love it. Luckily, everything from Left Alone is gold, so it's just that one (or two?)

I think Hey, I'm Sorry should've been on that album. It's so much more powerful than Teenage Satellites. I would've been fine if they dropped Kings of the Weekend and Teenage Satellites to keep Hey, I'm Sorry on California. Such a great GREAT song. It feels a lot like the good side of plus 44. Kinda like Chapter XIII, not the annoying Lycanthrope-type singing Mark.

Oh. I'm not voting. Fuck all of you. I'm not taking part in this filth. FILTH, I SAY!!!
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Hey, I'm Sorry

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.