Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The Ultimate California/blink-182 Survey

yodda wrote:Cool survey

I'd put an "All those names are terrible" selection for the "What album title besides California would you have liked more?" part.

Agreed.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Elevator wrote:I was gonna give it a bit since the thing hasn't even come out officially yet. Maybe a month?

It's up on reddit, too. It'd be awesome if the site could push it out via facebook and such, if you don't mind!

I was just about to suggest that, but I may wait until the album is officially out just to avoid any leak legal issues. remind me on friday and I'll spread the word.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Barbs wrote:
Elevator wrote:
Barbs wrote:That survey was awesome. Really well put together. I can't wait to see the results.

Thank you!

No, thank you. Even the message at the end when you've finished the survey, really nice touch. I actually laughed when I read it.

Ha, I forgot all about it.

Approaching 600 responses, and it's so interesting to see which songs people choose when they have to select their LEAST favorite songs. There's one that's leading the charge pretty significantly, but it's pretty well divided.

twitter

yodda wrote:
Elevator wrote:
yodda wrote:Seeing it has so many hits from people outside this forum I have a feeling one of the joke songs will be one of the most disliked.

Nah. The joke songs aren't beloved, certainly, but they're not in the top 3 of the disliked votes.

That's great
I know I put Built This Pool in my top 3

I love that Google Docs live updates the results as they come in, so watching the data morph is really interesting.

twitter