Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:I also love listening to albums in the car (or walking) for the first time. I like the feel and the knowledge that I can listen to it all in one drive while driving (which already amplifies the experience for me). There's an exhilaration in doing that, which is hard to explain.

Dude so true. Listening to music when I'm walking is my favorite way to do it. Also funny, because when I'm walking or driving i like fast, loud stuff and when I'm chilling or sitting I like more nuanced material. My walking music is basically punk, my sitting music could be anything.

Thanks MilfredCubicle for the sig!

xDumpweed182x wrote:So apparently there's a bonus track called "Hey, I'm Sorry" in Japan.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%AB%E3%8 ... 01FR1ZCF4/

What a find. So we have 13 more songs coming then.

But what were you doing on the Japanese amazon site? :lol:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Waggy wrote:I'm upset broccoli isn't listening to Rabbit Hole because I'd like to hear his thoughts on it, haha.

I was going to say that, pretty sure he'd have a perma-hard on haha, this is exactly what he wanted..

Side note... Matt is FUCKING KILLING IT!!!! hearing him in these acoustic sessions is give me chills!!

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

Amazing we will get another song! I'm surprised they aren't doing more of that with bonus tracks considering how many they recorded.

But in a way I'm glad too coz creating a separate EP release date in the vague future instead means even when waiting for the album, we know there's still more to look forward to on the horizon, which doesn't usually happen between blink releases.

The most special kind of love of all is the love that exists between two naked women while I watch. - Mark Hoppus

c_ortiz93 wrote:blink should recruit this guy to make their lyric videos

The online messenger part was sick. First time I've ever actually fully sat through a lyric video too.

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

And she said... wrote:So, I've always loved Online Songs. That video made my love for the song grow three sizes this day.

Like dis?