Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

plopbellie wrote:Yup, its not being aired on espn. blink was going to do a smaller set earlier in the day that got cancelled due to weather that wouldve been on espn (according to a blink street team insta). this concert right now isnt being broadcast anywhere officially. but we are all watching here. https://www.periscope.tv/thegooduncle/1MYGNNVjVmzGw

Plop has always you're the bestest...

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

I really enjoy Matts little nuances on the songs. I think Matt does the best live Always I've ever seen. And that ending of Miss You. Now now was a pleasant surprise, but Matt did strain a bit on the chorus. Overall loved the energy. As much as I'm disappointed with the lack of new songs. I understand why they didn't. Keeping some surprise for when the next single or the whole album drops. I've heard Mark speak out about his disdain hearing premiers of songs through shitty youtube videos and the like. Who can really blame him for feeling that way. I agree. Still listen cause you know I have no self control. Overall great performance. Be nice to hear Matt speak out more. But knowing him he doesn't want to over state his welcome... and thats cool.

Cant wait till they come to my neck of the woods...

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

AtticusFinch wrote:Matt having the time of his life, looks like a fan on stage :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDnOKNM5XfA

@London Folks: What's weirder, going to a gig by myself or meeting strangers from a forum to do that? :P

When they do a proper tour here I may actually have to hit up forum members to go with as I have literally no friends who like blink.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Does anyone know whatever happened to Chris Holmes. He basically spent as much time as Mark on his side of Neighborhoods, and engineered DED, but then he has not really been mentioned at all in years since.
Him and Mark used to be absolute best buds.

The most special kind of love of all is the love that exists between two naked women while I watch. - Mark Hoppus

wink182 wrote:Does anyone know whatever happened to Chris Holmes. He basically spent as much time as Mark on his side of Neighborhoods, and engineered DED, but then he has not really been mentioned at all in years since.

Last mention of him that I remember was that he was a member of that band Nothing and Nobody that Mark started but never released music.

wink182 wrote:Does anyone know whatever happened to Chris Holmes. He basically spent as much time as Mark on his side of Neighborhoods, and engineered DED, but then he has not really been mentioned at all in years since.

He was supposedly working on a solo project which was delaying Nothing and Nobody.

Listened to a few performances from the X-Games
Matt hits the notes and harmonises worlds better than Tom did but he sometimes lacks passion in my opinion (especially on Josie, I Miss You, Not Now and Always)
Tom was slurry as fuck and ran out of breath but there was still this manic energy behind it all that made his poor performances endearing and enjoyable
Like Tom really knew what syllables to emphasise even if it was at the expense of diction

I think Matt will shine through more live when he's singing California songs

just to clarify Matt did great on a lot of songs
really liked him on Man Overboard, Reckless Abandon, Carousel and he did a nice take on Down.