Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:Im this close to ordering digital cable for a few days just so I can see it....

Now THAT'S dedication.

c_ortiz93 wrote:http://www.himynameismark.com/blogs/blog/118209861-making-of-the-video-bored-to-death

Looks like they brought back the smiley WITH arrows in that cool room. It would be mad cool if at the end of the video, the smiley is replaced with something COMPLETELY different or maybe the smiley WITHOUT the arrows. If not, oh well. Still cool.

That room with the smiley looks FUCKING rad, too. I'm glad that it just won't be "live" shots. Could very well be like the room from The Rock Show or Stockholm Syndrome .... I like those very dynamic, high-energy types of videos that are in "special" rooms.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

It'd be cool if we got to see the same room used to film Violence, Stockholm Syndrome, Down but it doesn't look the same.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

xDumpweed182x wrote:
OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:Cmon guys its the 21st century it should be "and (whatever gender the person feels like being today) said... "

Don't be that guy.

I keep forgetting Sarcasm doesn't show well on Text....

And I wouldnt give me too much credit brocc. I'd be getting Playstation Vue. There is a 7 day free trial. So If they air the show I could order, then cancel at the end of the 7 days and not pay a penny :) May also work with Sling Tv. But I hear they only have like 50 channels so I paid no interest...

Who knows its the service is great, and I actually like the channels I may keep it. 44.00 bucks a month for 200 channels aint bad. Compared to cable and especially DirecTV. Still a rip off compared to Netflix and Hulu however...

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:
OBGYN_KENOBI wrote:Cmon guys its the 21st century it should be "and (whatever gender the person feels like being today) said... "

Don't be that guy.

I keep forgetting Sarcasm doesn't show well on Text....

And I wouldnt give me too much credit brocc. I'd be getting Playstation Vue. There is a 7 day free trial. So If they air the show I could order, then cancel at the end of the 7 days and not pay a penny :) May also work with Sling Tv. But I hear they only have like 50 channels so I paid no interest...

Who knows its the service is great, and I actually like the channels I may keep it. 44.00 bucks a month for 200 channels aint bad. Compared to cable and especially DirecTV. Still a rip off compared to Netflix and Hulu however...

I actually tried out PlayStation Vue, and if I was forced to pick out a cable subscription (I'm completely fine just using Hulu, Netflix, HBO GO, etc.) I would go with PlayStation Vue.

It's really pretty awesome. Very intuitive and smooth, and I'm always on my PS4 anyway so it made sense to use. I just don't feel like paying an extra $35 a month to use it. But like I said, if I had to pick some form of cable, I'd pick PlayStation Vue for sure.

https://coastingband.bandcamp.com

Nice! Bored to Death has done pretty well even without a music video. Even though it hasn't charted that high in America, it's like the first time that a blink single has charted so well in various countries .... NICE!!! Haven't seen a blink song chart across the board on Wiki in a LOOOOOONG time...

WTF!? lol
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

blinkfan4evr54 wrote:Have you guys seen how Travis constantly blows spit bubbles on his snapchat? It's one of the more vile things I've ever seen.

Getting to "know" Travis through his snap has told me a few things:

1. The guy adores his children and lives his life for them
2. He rides the exercise bike all the fucking time
3. He likes UFC and prizefighting/etc
4. He blows gross-as-fuck spit bubbles all the time

twitter

Elevator wrote:
blinkfan4evr54 wrote:Have you guys seen how Travis constantly blows spit bubbles on his snapchat? It's one of the more vile things I've ever seen.

Getting to "know" Travis through his snap has told me a few things:

1. The guy adores his children and lives his life for them
2. He rides the exercise bike all the fucking time
3. He likes UFC and prizefighting/etc
4. He blows gross-as-fuck spit bubbles all the time

5. he likes his restaurant