Re: Angels and Airwaves / Tom Delonge General Discussion Thread

The Wolfpack's original style of vocals feel like a totally different song that I really, really liked. I hope he finds a home for it with a different chorus in a future song.

Edit: the 2nd and 3rd Bullets in the Wind chorus variants sound like he was going for a much more traditional 80s pop chorus, something along the lines of We Built This City kinda. Between that and a few of the other variations on those songs, The Dream Walker would've been much less of a brooding Blade Runner rainy album and more of a hand-clapper that could've been something the kids in The Breakfast Club would've listened to.

twitter

Elevator wrote:Yeah....I'm guessing Tom is done doing live performances as Angels & Airwaves. He doesn't want to tour or play live virtually at all anymore.

Really seems like music in general is the least of his interests nowadays.

Edit: I know he's released quite a bit of music over the last couple of years actually, but since the dream walker album, everything he's done has been done with very little effort it seems and I don't think there's a plan to write a new record anytime soon. Only small EP's here and there with not much thought.

I'm actually a pretty big fan of the demo. If only he chose that one instead.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.