Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

blinkfan4evr54 wrote:
c_ortiz93 wrote:Yayyyyy sports talk! Sort of.

Go Ducks
Go Dodgers
Go Cowboys (I know, I know)

Mark's an Eagles fan.
/obligatory blink-related text.

Corey Perry is a dingleberry pulled from an obese man's asshole. Tom's an asshole! (i kid)

Edit: poor Kay just wants to talk about the single/album release date and we've hijacked the forum for hockey and sports. Do they even have hockey in the UK Kay, or is everyone just playing cricket and footie?

Who's your team dude?

c_ortiz93 wrote:
blinkfan4evr54 wrote:The Hawks. yea yea i know kane's a rapist. trust me i dont like the guy either.

Oh shit uhhhh..... Scott's a rapist?? That escalated quickly...

lmfao! Damn, I'm not gonna lie, I'm still a little salty about last year's playoffs. But good luck, I GUESS.

something something Travis.

Yea that was a really hard fought series. No disrespect to the ducks at all! Let's face it tho, Perry's got a punchable face :-P The Ducks and blink are both from southern california.

Thanks MilfredCubicle for the sig!

blinkfan4evr54 wrote:
c_ortiz93 wrote:
blinkfan4evr54 wrote:The Hawks. yea yea i know kane's a rapist. trust me i dont like the guy either.

Oh shit uhhhh..... Scott's a rapist?? That escalated quickly...

lmfao! Damn, I'm not gonna lie, I'm still a little salty about last year's playoffs. But good luck, I GUESS.

something something Travis.

Yea that was a really hard fought series. No disrespect to the ducks at all! Let's face it tho, Perry's got a punchable face :-P The Ducks and blink are both from southern california.

Lol yea and he's a jerk. But he's my jerk. <3

I have a funny feeling KROQ has been gunning for the exclusive premier rights. And KROQ always has a funny way of announcing their premiers. ONLY the night before. Just like was the case with UP ALL NIGHT. It was like out of no where. "Oh by the way, blink-182's new single premiers tomorrow morning". Have a funny feeling we will be having Deja Vu here.

Who knows maybe it isn't a KROQ thing maybe its a blink camp thing or maybe a record label thing. Either way expect an "out of the blue" announcement on specifics. If the date is legit I'd say were not going to get news till the 27th.

::sighs::

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

Zechariah wrote:Should be interesting at the very least. https://twitter.com/truTV/status/720695650996760581

God he looks weird in that pic.

ContagiousVictim wrote:Ticketmaster updated Blink-182's icon to Blink-182 w/ Matt Skiba.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Blink-182-t ... nue_module

Christ, I hope that's a fuck up there end. as most bills of tours have just put them as blink-182 I imagine they've just made a mistake.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!