Re: Angels and Airwaves General Discussion Thread

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:Anxiety should have been a top 40 song IMO

I actually like Anxiety but I cannot see it working at that level. it's not 'catchy' enough for the ignorant masses.

The music industry is too anxious about upsetting radio listeners ................... :lol:
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

MilfredCubicle wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:I keep looking outside to see if the apocalypse has started when Kay speaks positively about AVA.

In fairness, I always struggle to do it. this little voice in my head goes 'DONT GIVE IN' lol

But you got a sweet spot for Tom. Even your Tom to mark sig ratio is more Tom than Mark. Js.

It's actually because Tom gets better pictures. Mark looks awkward as fuck in pictures quite frequently, whilst Tom doesn't.

'Cuz I used to do a lot of photoshopping and still do on occasion, decent photos appeal to me and Marks are few and far between.

I don't specifically have a sweet spot for Tom, I have a special place in my heart for all three of them, no matter what assholish shit they do.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:I keep looking outside to see if the apocalypse has started when Kay speaks positively about AVA.

In fairness, I always struggle to do it. this little voice in my head goes 'DONT GIVE IN' lol

But you got a sweet spot for Tom. Even your Tom to mark sig ratio is more Tom than Mark. Js.

It's actually because Tom gets better pictures. Mark looks awkward as fuck in pictures quite frequently, whilst Tom doesn't.

'Cuz I used to do a lot of photoshopping and still do on occasion, decent photos appeal to me and Marks are few and far between.

I don't specifically have a sweet spot for Tom, I have a special place in my heart for all three of them, no matter what assholish shit they do.

When's the last time you said much about Travis? HMM? HMMMMMMM?

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:

Mark is like "fuck you, I'm balding, old, and whatever, but I'm cool with it." Tom is like "I'm paying you assholes to keep me in good light and make me look awesome, so get to work."

twitter

MilfredCubicle wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:

When's the last time you said much about Travis? HMM? HMMMMMMM?

Barely anyone talks about Travis lol. Im not musically interested in his side projects so when he's doing that shit im not really bothered, but that doesnt stop me lovin' the dude.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!