Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: The blink-182 general discussion topic

I totally don't blame Travis if he took the whole "Tom dropping out of the Musink show" personally. I mean, it's HIS festival. And he hit up his bandmates, of 16 years, to play the final night, on the main stage, and with at least a 3 months notice. How fucked up must it seem to Travis that Tom tells him in November "oh yea dude, I'll totally play at your festival with you!" only to tell him a few months later "nah bruh, i got better things to do"

c_ortiz93 wrote:I totally don't blame Travis if he took the whole "Tom dropping out of the Musink show" personally. I mean, it's HIS festival. And he hit up his bandmates, of 16 years, to play the final night, on the main stage, and with at least a 3 months notice. How fucked up must it seem to Travis that Tom tells him in November "oh yea dude, I'll totally play at your festival with you!" only to tell him a few months later "nah bruh, i got better things to do"

yeah travis doesn't really take to much shit before letting the other one know. i like that even though its tom he's doing it to.

but man i really hope plus 44 gets back together, i dont think blink should go on with matt. wouldn't be the same

Out of sight, out of mind, I remove myself Out of mind, my whole mind state is out of line

MilfredCubicle wrote:
Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:You know, it would be funny if Matt Skiba actually sings "yed" during performances just for the fuck of it ..

And I hope it pisses you off til no end

Nope. I would just find it amusing.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:
Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:You know, it would be funny if Matt Skiba actually sings "yed" during performances just for the fuck of it ..

What the frack is going on between you two?

quit it.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:

What the frack is going on between you two?

quit it.

BUT MUM! HE STARTED IT

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

i always thought it was weird that mark kinda told tom to stop during the bridge speech.

from a fans pov its awesome to see a band do a little extra so i dont really get why mark got upset.

it seems like mark is a bit sad, while tom is just....drunk. recklessly having fun

----

after watching that performance i watched a 2010 performance, they look a complete mess compared to 2003 imo.

the memories pre break up are so much better than post reunion. for tom it literaly has been down hill since the first blink breakup. could you honestly tell that you liked him and his image after 2004? i dont think i can.

Out of sight, out of mind, I remove myself Out of mind, my whole mind state is out of line

c_ortiz93 wrote:
Elevator wrote:It bums me out to see Mark old, but that is life.

I look at the pic in my sig, then see this one. It's crazy to see what 10 years of stress does to your face.

Or you know.. 10 years of life. Turns out when you get into your 40's you're now old. Its gonna happen to all of us, give the man a break. In 8 years he's 50 and likely completely bald. Prepare yourselves accordingly.

scoobs wrote:
c_ortiz93 wrote:
Elevator wrote:It bums me out to see Mark old, but that is life.

I look at the pic in my sig, then see this one. It's crazy to see what 10 years of stress does to your face.

Or you know.. 10 years of life. Turns out when you get into your 40's you're now old. Its gonna happen to all of us, give the man a break. In 8 years he's 50 and likely completely bald. Prepare yourselves accordingly.

He also smoked during those 10 years. When you get older smoking really ages you quick!

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show