Re: Football! (soccer)

mike wrote:I love how absolutely every Real Madrid supporter is going mental on reddit.

It's both sad and pathetic if you ask me, same thing goes for the supporters who lost their minds with neymar. I mean sure both bale and neymar are great players but paying that amount of money for a football player is totally insane. But hey welcome to spain where panem at circenses should be our national motto
As for switching your team just because a player transfered to another, I never understood that.

sig made by KayTheMagnificent

Re: Football! (soccer)

Druska_Corleone wrote:
mike wrote:I love how absolutely every Real Madrid supporter is going mental on reddit.

It's both sad and pathetic if you ask me, same thing goes for the supporters who lost their minds with neymar. I mean sure both bale and neymar are great players but paying that amount of money for a football player is totally insane. But hey welcome to spain where panem at circenses should be our national motto
As for switching your team just because a player transfered to another, I never understood that.

I agree. In Bale's case, they paid so much money on a player who hasn't won any silverware and has had only one remarkable season.