Re: The Other Bands Random Topic

c_ortiz93 wrote:Yea, I remember when I was in a Beatles phase.

I never used to be a fan of them, but then again I only heard one of their songs, but I recently heard " Free as a Bird" and became hooked to their music. I'm getting their greatest hits album tomorrow. They are damn good. Simple but catchy and classic.

best beatles album are from Rubber Soul to Abbey Road, goddamn masterpieces.
i've never liked Let It Be cause they basically re-recorded the song they did for the (failed) Get Back project, cause they had to do another record before officially break up.

I wanted you but never told. I went nowhere, you went gold...

Marco wrote:best beatles album are from Rubber Soul to Abbey Road, goddamn masterpieces.
i've never liked Let It Be cause they basically re-recorded the song they did for the (failed) Get Back project, cause they had to do another record before officially break up.

Let It Be might be one of their weakest albums, but it does include on of the best Beatle songs.

just FYI, MCS and Say Anything were amazing last week at Slam Dunk Festival. I left before Taking Back Sunday, because I'm just a dick like that.

also, this supporting band were really good -

however, this supporting band were shite.

they had some technical difficulties, so I don't blame them entirely for the performance, but the lead singer was such an annoying cock.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!