Re: HOPPUS on music

I think I've watch 2 and a half episodes... I got bored with it. I wish they'd bring on some bands I like; I was really hopeful that they'd have Screeching Weasel on when they had their newest release but to no avail. I figure with Screeching Weasel being such a huge influence on Blink in the early days that Mark would jump at the chance.... Maybe I should ask him in his blog... tumblr... twitter thing... what do you kids call that doohicky nowadays?

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!

Matt Melanoma wrote:I think I've watch 2 and a half episodes... I got bored with it. I wish they'd bring on some bands I like; I was really hopeful that they'd have Screeching Weasel on when they had their newest release but to no avail. I figure with Screeching Weasel being such a huge influence on Blink in the early days that Mark would jump at the chance.... Maybe I should ask him in his blog... tumblr... twitter thing... what do you kids call that doohicky nowadays?

Twit Faceblr +

Previously known as NotForsaken

Matt Melanoma wrote:I think I've watch 2 and a half episodes... I got bored with it. I wish they'd bring on some bands I like; I was really hopeful that they'd have Screeching Weasel on when they had their newest release but to no avail. I figure with Screeching Weasel being such a huge influence on Blink in the early days that Mark would jump at the chance.... Maybe I should ask him in his blog... tumblr... twitter thing... what do you kids call that doohicky nowadays?

agree with this 100%. i mean, not only should they interview screech, but a lot of punk bands out there. but then again, it probably wouldn't work for ratings... people want to see the popular bands.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:

agree with this 100%. i mean, not only should they interview screech, but a lot of punk bands out there. but then again, it probably wouldn't work for ratings... people want to see the popular bands.

Yeah he should interview Screech
Spoiler: show

yeah, it's probably got more to do with who the network wants to have on than who Mark does, though I'm sure Mark does have a decent amount of control who goes on there.

yeah, it's probably got more to do with who the network wants to have on than who Mark does, though I'm sure Mark does have a decent amount of control who goes on there.

I went to a taping today. The table discussion part was really funny, and Mac Miller was there, and then there was a really awkward interview with Yelawolf. The crew told him to take off his glasses because they were making a reflection but he wouldn't do it. And then he seemed like he was stoned out of his mind the whole interview. And I waited outside for 45 minutes but Mark never came out the front door. It was pretty fun though.

They made us clap and laugh even more so they could record it when Mark wasn't even out there hahah

thats sick.

on a side note, mark is old.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.