Re: HOPPUS on music

NotForsaken wrote:Mark needs to get on interviewing Rebecca Black on his show...Kidding! not really

that's actually a really good idea. i mean friday was just recently taken down from youtube for financial reasons or something. it would be cool to hear her take on it. i mean, if she were to be on the show, that episode would definitely get a lot of views because she is so famous... or should i say infamous? xD
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:
NotForsaken wrote:Mark needs to get on interviewing Rebecca Black on his show...Kidding! not really

that's actually a really good idea. i mean friday was just recently taken down from youtube for financial reasons or something. it would be cool to hear her take on it. i mean, if she were to be on the show, that episode would definitely get a lot of views because she is so famous... or should i say infamous? xD

Then have Ozzy Osbourne come on the show and be like 'Who the fuck is Rebecca Black?', lol. ;)
Sig by Djenni

i am going to be taping the show using that tivo crap weirdness. how do i get it on the computer for ya'll???
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Matt. wrote:
Timbo182 wrote:i wonder after the tour and all dies down if it will go back to being an hour long show.

Yeah I think the half hour episodes are just for the 'summer season' Mark said.

cool, thats good news..30 mins is just too short for me haha