Re: (+44) General Discussion Thread

Elevator wrote:
Chuck-182 wrote:
Elevator wrote:I think "Weatherman" is the defining song from the album.

The last part of Weatherman always blows me away

The song is basically an autobiography of the breakup using a ton of metaphor. Chapter XIII is a pretty awesome counter to the lyrics of Start The Machine, too. "And we'll both take our revenge (but we still won't feel any better)" pretty much wraps that whole record up in a nice bow.

Also somebody tell 2013/14 Mark that it's still okay to sing like this live:

Am I the only one who always forgets how incredibly catchy the chorus of When Your Heart Stops Beating is?

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

Raku wrote:Is this the correct setlist for the show that Plus 44 played for Almost Acoustic Christmas back in 2006?

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/44/2006/g ... 7b2e7.html

I'm working on my wikia site, and I want to make sure this information is correct.

If this is from the same video I watched online then yes, that's correct. I want to say that this performance in on YouTube somewhere. I definitely watched it recently.

gompy182 wrote:how good is make you smile though

that song sums it up

I don't know if its my favorite song on the album, but it is definitely the song I listen to the most.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

I remember I bought plus 44 merch before they release anything. I was in 8th grade. Felt so fucking exlusive. I actually had my history teacher stop me in the hall and say he was surprised I had a plus 44 shirt. He turned out to be a big blink fan. We talked about music for a while. He once kept me after class to burn me all of his music on CD's for me. I missed like half of my next class. I had to give him the new plus 44 album and AVA album though for free to put on his itunes though.

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show