Re: Mark Hoppus Twitter Discussion Thread

Honestly, it's nothing. They are the masters of smoke and mirrors.

The only time it wasn't smoke and mirrors, was the grammy's and since then it has been.... lame. I know Fallout boy, LOVE, pete wentz, NASA.... "blah blah blah" reminds me of that Kesha song. They should just save it until they actually have something worth our while.

kgv2182 wrote:Honestly, it's nothing. They are the masters of smoke and mirrors.

The only time it wasn't smoke and mirrors, was the grammy's and since then it has been.... lame. I know Fallout boy, LOVE, pete wentz, NASA.... "blah blah blah" reminds me of that Kesha song. They should just save it until they actually have something worth our while.

I agree mostly with your input, but PLEASE never reference ANYTHING to Kesha again.

https://coastingband.bandcamp.com

kgv2182 wrote:Honestly, it's nothing. They are the masters of smoke and mirrors.

Totally random but some friends of mine recorded a video of them singing this song. One of them is singing and dancing like a slut but one of them is doing these ridiculous hardcore screams. It's pretty funny.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)