Re: Mark Hoppus Twitter Discussion Thread

henry's had his way with several bots :cheeky:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
brianedge wrote:
henry wrote:Skye is a milf.

I don't know why, but none of the members of blink's wives have ever really appealed to me.

Same. but I reckon Jen looks like a horse.

I've always thought she looked like a hawk or something. That's one huge schnozzle.
Skye is OK... not extremely hot, but still pretty.
I've never found Shanna attractive at all. She looks like a cheap hooker lol.

"when i can't sleep, i try to think of things that are currently causing me concern or anxiety. i go through all of them in my head, one by one. i spread them across the floor of my mind and step back and admire them all. wow, that's a lot of stuff. it's probably too much to handle. damn. then i think about all the things that have EVER gone wrong before. why did they happen? what's wrong with me? what did i do to cause them? why were those other people so awful? then, if i STILL can't sleep, i imagine all of the things that could POSSIBLY go wrong, and convince myself that these things are actually happening RIGHT NOW or VERY SOON. and that they are completely unavoidable. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? THERE'S NO WAY OUT! STRESS, HOPELESSNESS, AND DEFEAT!!

by that time it's usually morning and time to start the day. problem solved!"

Rainbow182 wrote:"when i can't sleep, i try to think of things that are currently causing me concern or anxiety. i go through all of them in my head, one by one. i spread them across the floor of my mind and step back and admire them all. wow, that's a lot of stuff. it's probably too much to handle. damn. then i think about all the things that have EVER gone wrong before. why did they happen? what's wrong with me? what did i do to cause them? why were those other people so awful? then, if i STILL can't sleep, i imagine all of the things that could POSSIBLY go wrong, and convince myself that these things are actually happening RIGHT NOW or VERY SOON. and that they are completely unavoidable. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? THERE'S NO WAY OUT! STRESS, HOPELESSNESS, AND DEFEAT!!

by that time it's usually morning and time to start the day. problem solved!"

I read that! His twitter/facebook really make me think he'd be the awesomest guy ever to meet.