Re: Nothing and Nobody General Discussion Thread

I don't understand any of this. I'm just reading through this. "Mark has written 25 songs" even in 2008 he had apparently written 10 songs for his solo act. What happens to this ? How do you let 35 songs just sit? Just release them! I know Tom would and has!. This brings up fears for me with blink. Like we could just wake up in a year and all the Instagram stuff stops. All the tweets. They just never release it. Like everything else Marks apparently done in the last 8 years....

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

Was cleaning out my Twitter of people I follow. This band is one of them. Completely forgot this was even a thing. I remember being really excited about this but I doubt it'll see the light of day, especially Mark's solo stuff.

He's gotta have a ton of hard drives with some killer tracks in his home. Especially the +44 demos from the second album. I would do bad things to hear those.

frisky wrote:
Dookie wrote:Especially the +44 demos from the second album. I would do bad things to hear those.

I think Holmes mentioned they had converted some of those demos into Nothing and Nobody tracks.

I will always wonder how many +44 demos/ideas were converted into blink songs.

I genuinely don't think they were. I think Mark just decided they weren't good enough and hid them away again.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!