DO NOT POST DOWNLOAD LEAKS. INSTA-BAN IF YOU DO!

Favorite Song?

Ghost on the Dance Floor
Total votes: 10 (7%)
Natives
Total votes: 25 (17%)
Up All Night
Total votes: 3 (2%)
After Midnight
Total votes: 3 (2%)
Snake Charmer
Total votes: 25 (17%)
Heart’s All Gone – Interlude
Total votes: 1 (1%)
Heart’s All Gone
Wishing Well
Total votes: 18 (12%)
Kaleidoscope
Total votes: 21 (14%)
This is Home
MH 8 1.22.2011
Total votes: 8 (5%)
Love is Dangerous
Total votes: 13 (9%)
Fighting The Gravity
Total votes: 7 (5%)
Even If She Falls
Total votes: 12 (8%)
Total votes: 148

Re: What is your favorite Neighborhoods song?

Trying to figure out what song to use for my sig now. Hahaha.

I had initially intended to use Ghost, but I'm like "THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER SONGS I WANT TO DO INSTEAD. AGGGGGHHHH"

Started drawing it already, but I haven't chosen a song/lyrics to place in it. Considering "Natives" or "Kaleidoscope", but I won't know until I sit around playing with lyrics.

I also have to figure out how to shrink the image to signature size. I made it bigger for the time being because my idea requires a lot of space. FFFFFFF...
~ Imagine yourself dressed like wood ~

Previous Sigs:

~ My fate was sealed the moment I removed my pants ~

MoldyClay wrote:Trying to figure out what song to use for my sig now. Hahaha.

I had initially intended to use Ghost, but I'm like "THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER SONGS I WANT TO DO INSTEAD. AGGGGGHHHH"

Started drawing it already, but I haven't chosen a song/lyrics to place in it. Considering "Natives" or "Kaleidoscope", but I won't know until I sit around playing with lyrics.

I also have to figure out how to shrink the image to signature size. I made it bigger for the time being because my idea requires a lot of space. FFFFFFF...

Wishing Well would work really well doing an underwater theme.

shadowofahelicopter wrote:
MoldyClay wrote:Trying to figure out what song to use for my sig now. Hahaha.

Wishing Well would work really well doing an underwater theme.

Yes, I would love a MoldyClay signature of this song =D
Thanks Kay.

http://mysummerjob.mybrute.com

shadowofahelicopter wrote:Wishing Well would work really well doing an underwater theme.

shpangler wrote:Snake Charmer with a picture of Medusa or something would be sick I think

Oh god. Good ideas.

I need to figure out what kind of underwatery thing to do for Wishing Well. I have potential ideas for Snake Charmer now.

I intend, at some point, to do them all anyway. Just trying to figure out what will be what and so on.

One I was working on involves a Moon. A very relevant Moon. <_< But we'll see where I go with that later.

Elevator wrote:@ Moldy - just do a giant fapping colossus and have mark and tom swimming in the black oily goo spewing out of his craggy donkus

Oh you.

But yeah, gotta do a bigger image of the SotC one at some point.

Previous Sigs:

MoldyClay wrote:
shadowofahelicopter wrote:Wishing Well would work really well doing an underwater theme.

shpangler wrote:Snake Charmer with a picture of Medusa or something would be sick I think

Oh god. Good ideas.

I need to figure out what kind of underwatery thing to do for Wishing Well.

Mark, Tom and Travis looking down into a well (underwater) and a shooting star off in the distance...

Also including some fish in the background would be cool, bring the whole scene to life =D
Thanks Kay.

http://mysummerjob.mybrute.com

brianedge wrote:Moldy I think if you did a set of wallpapers for the whole album that would be epic.

Oh wow.

Didn't even think of that.

henry wrote:
dizzle_fortyfour wrote:Up All Night and Heart's All Gone Interlude = no votes. :(

Kind of surprised Up All Night has no votes... some people were calling it the best blink song they'd ever heard.

@dizzle's post: I think HAG-Interlude didn't get votes simply because people are choosing vocal songs. I think the Interlude is easily one of the best tracks on the album.

@henry: Probably because everyone overplayed the hell out of it. I haven't skipped it, but I can't help but think the song shines as far less interesting now with the other songs, since they're all new and exciting.

I think, if we were to revote in a month or so, some people would go back to thinking it was great. As it stands, my excitement for that song wore off and is focused on songs I hadn't heard prior.

I still like the song. It's great. But the initial "holy fuck what is this" wore off eventually and it just assimilated as "another blink song".

Previous Sigs:

MoldyClay wrote:
brianedge wrote:Moldy I think if you did a set of wallpapers for the whole album that would be epic.

Oh wow.

Didn't even think of that.

henry wrote:
dizzle_fortyfour wrote:Up All Night and Heart's All Gone Interlude = no votes. :(

Kind of surprised Up All Night has no votes... some people were calling it the best blink song they'd ever heard.

@dizzle's post: I think HAG-Interlude didn't get votes simply because people are choosing vocal songs. I think the Interlude is easily one of the best tracks on the album.

@henry: Probably because everyone overplayed the hell out of it. I haven't skipped it, but I can't help but think the song shines as far less interesting now with the other songs, since they're all new and exciting.

I think, if we were to revote in a month or so, some people would go back to thinking it was great. As it stands, my excitement for that song wore off and is focused on songs I hadn't heard prior.

I still like the song. It's great. But the initial "holy fuck what is this" wore off eventually and it just assimilated as "another blink song".

I was more making a joke. No one is gonna choose an instrumental track. I like it, but not best song on the album. And I agree about UAN. Great, but overplayed.

My rating of the album. 10 points is best, 0 points: worst
Spoiler: show
Ghost on the Dance Floor (10/10)
Natives (7/10)
Up All Night (7/10)
After Midnight (10/10)
Snake Charmer (10/10)
Heart’s All Gone – Interlude (6/10)
Heart’s All Gone (7/10)
Wishing Well (10/10)
Kaleidoscope (5/10)
This is Home (10/10)
MH 8 1.22.2011 (2/10)
Love is Dangerous (2/10)
Fighting The Gravity (0/10)
Even If She Falls (6/10)

Arik wrote:My rating of the album. 10 points is best, 0 points: worst
Natives (7/10)
Up All Night (7/10)
After Midnight (10/10)
Snake Charmer (10/10)
Heart’s All Gone (7/10)
Wishing Well (10/10)
Kaleidoscope (5/10)
This is Home (10/10)
MH 8 1.22.2011 (2/10)
Love is Dangerous (2/10)
Even If She Falls (6/10)

Kaleidoscope (5/10)
This is Home (10/10)
MH 8 1.22.2011 (2/10)
Love is Dangerous (2/10)
Even If She Falls (6/10)

What!?

henry wrote:
Natives (7/10)
Up All Night (7/10)
After Midnight (10/10)
Snake Charmer (10/10)
Heart’s All Gone (7/10)
Wishing Well (10/10)
Kaleidoscope (5/10)
This is Home (10/10)
MH 8 1.22.2011 (2/10)
Love is Dangerous (2/10)
Even If She Falls (6/10)

Kaleidoscope (5/10)
This is Home (10/10)
MH 8 1.22.2011 (2/10)
Love is Dangerous (2/10)
Even If She Falls (6/10)

What!?

:lol:
I hate it when im typing too quickly and forget to put the 1 in front of the zero when rating Fighting The Gravity :cheeky:

The most special kind of love of all is the love that exists between two naked women while I watch. - Mark Hoppus

wink182 wrote:
henry wrote:
Natives (7/10)
Up All Night (7/10)
After Midnight (10/10)
Snake Charmer (10/10)
Heart’s All Gone (7/10)
Wishing Well (10/10)
Kaleidoscope (5/10)
This is Home (10/10)
MH 8 1.22.2011 (2/10)
Love is Dangerous (2/10)
Even If She Falls (6/10)

Kaleidoscope (5/10)
This is Home (10/10)
MH 8 1.22.2011 (2/10)
Love is Dangerous (2/10)
Even If She Falls (6/10)

What!?

:lol:
I hate it when im typing too quickly and forget to put the 1 in front of the zero when rating Fighting The Gravity :cheeky:

;) that's not what happened

I didn't like Even if she falls at first, but now it's a 6 out of 10, but there's no chance I will ever like fighting the gravity, it's just so depressing and gives me a headache