DO NOT POST DOWNLOAD LEAKS. INSTA-BAN IF YOU DO!

Re: Kaleidoscope

My favourite track i reckon. The guitar at the beginning is sick.
The chorus with Tom singing over Mark heavy guitars are fucking sick!
I could listen to this song again and again, but trying to perservere each time I listen to get a sense for the album as a whole.

The most special kind of love of all is the love that exists between two naked women while I watch. - Mark Hoppus

I am personally upset (not really upset) since he removed the "lock the the door to the west wing." because my bedroom I share with my friend at college is nicknamed the west wing. I'll live. Still a sick song.

Fantastic Work By KaytheMagnificent!

Frozen Toews wrote:I am personally upset (not really upset) since he removed the "lock the the door to the west wing." because my bedroom I share with my friend at college is nicknamed the west wing. I'll live. Still a sick song.

Our thoughts are with you at this traumatic time. ;)

The most special kind of love of all is the love that exists between two naked women while I watch. - Mark Hoppus

wink182 wrote:
Frozen Toews wrote:I am personally upset (not really upset) since he removed the "lock the the door to the west wing." because my bedroom I share with my friend at college is nicknamed the west wing. I'll live. Still a sick song.

Our thoughts are with you at this traumatic time. ;)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GONNA DO MAN

Fantastic Work By KaytheMagnificent!

the second verse is crazy, chorus is great. what i was hoping from them on this album.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.