DO NOT POST DOWNLOAD LEAKS. INSTA-BAN IF YOU DO!

Re: So lets discuss it!

thats fucked up :wtf:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

MrkTmTrvsSHOW wrote:
roflzjohn wrote:
yodda wrote:
roflzjohn wrote:these are my plays according to my ipod. didnt even know this was possible.

i was just sharing because i thought it was an awful lot. you dont gotta comment if you have nothing to say. thanks.

sweet jesus

Sweet baby Jesus
"Every once in a while I like to f*** pigs..." - Tom

KayTheMagnificent is magnificent for creating this image

Marco wrote:
roflzjohn wrote:these are my plays according to my ipod. didnt even know this was possible.

you approximately spent 120 hours listening to Snake Charmer.

it seems a tad.... unrealistic to listen to something that many times in only 2 1/2 weeks.

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

(Kyle) wrote:
Marco wrote:

you approximately spent 120 hours listening to Snake Charmer.

it seems a tad.... unrealistic to listen to something that many times in only 2 1/2 weeks.

I am by no means a math major, but adding up all the time, you spent a total of 515.39 hours listening to the album which comes out to 21.47 days. My math may be wrong but that is what I got

brianedge wrote:wtf.

i feel like i could never get to numbers like that so quickly, because in general i've been listening to the album in its entirety rather than just single songs over and over.

same, and my play counts dont come anywhere close to that and ive been listening to it non stop

I call bullshit. Based on this you've listened to the album longer than it's been in your system even with the leak. Unless you're constantly hitting skip or some shit.

Per your numbers, roughly 30,752 minutes this album has been playing, that's 21 days 8 hours 32 minutes, 512 hours, or roughly 3 weeks and change. The leak has only been available for roughly 17 days, or 417 hours. And I don't see why you'd just skip skip skip through this record to get those kind of numbers IF they register as plays in iTunes (I don't use iTunes, so I dunno how that works).

twitter

Ladies and Gentlemen, The winner of blink-182 fans right here. Because according to your play count you have been listening to the blink album for 463 hours straight, at least, which means you've had the album since September 11th, 2011. That's factoring out sleep, washroom, eating, school, having a life, etc etc...Interesting

Previously known as NotForsaken

Elevator wrote:I call bullshit. Based on this you've listened to the album longer than it's been in your system even with the leak. Unless you're constantly hitting skip or some shit.

Per your numbers, roughly 30,752 minutes this album has been playing, that's 21 days 8 hours 32 minutes, 512 hours, or roughly 3 weeks and change. The leak has only been available for roughly 17 days, or 417 hours. And I don't see why you'd just skip skip skip through this record to get those kind of numbers IF they register as plays in iTunes (I don't use iTunes, so I dunno how that works).

That's about what I got above! As for iTunes, if you skip to the end and then let a track go on to the next or end it will count as a playcount. The only way to get numbers like these without cheating would be to have multiple ipods/iphones playing at the same time as well as iTunes and then syncing them back to the library.

It's a glitch in iTunes playcount. Especially on ipods and iphones. This has happened to me with other songs as well, it'll come out to a thousand something plays. Update your iOS or whatever and it'll be fine. If it's an iTunes glitch, update iTunes.

Dookie wrote:It's a glitch in iTunes playcount. Especially on ipods and iphones. This has happened to me with other songs as well, it'll come out to a thousand something plays. Update your iOS or whatever and it'll be fine. If it's an iTunes glitch, update iTunes.

EDIT: This has happened to me numerous times, so that's why I never rely on my playcounts anymore.

Dookie wrote:
Dookie wrote:It's a glitch in iTunes playcount. Especially on ipods and iphones. This has happened to me with other songs as well, it'll come out to a thousand something plays. Update your iOS or whatever and it'll be fine. If it's an iTunes glitch, update iTunes.

EDIT: This has happened to me numerous times, so that's why I never rely on my playcounts anymore.

you know theres an edit button to edit your post

(Kyle) wrote:
Dookie wrote:

you know theres an edit button to edit your post

Whoa... I swear I had clicked on the edit button haha. Thats why I put the EDIT there. That's so weird..

By his post he clearly states he didn't know it was possible. He isn't trying to tell us he literally listened for all these hours, he just is sharing what his iTunes play count is, which obviously it is probably off. It's just funny to think it has it recorded Snake Charmer being played almost 2,000 times.