DO NOT POST DOWNLOAD LEAKS. INSTA-BAN IF YOU DO!

Re: So lets discuss it!

espinozac wrote:
yodda wrote:
espinozac wrote:
yodda wrote:
espinozac wrote:Up All Night is sooooooooooo catchy!!

I think it's gonna be a while before I listen to Up All night as much as the others.

why?

what the other guys said, I listened to it well over 100 times.

ohhh. i thought you listened to it less than 5 times. that's what i did.

That's self control god dammit.

^ it was very difficult. espeacially when Up All Night's video came out. i was trying to decided whether i should wait to watch it the same day of the album's release date because i didn't want to hear it more than 3 times.. but i couldn't resist and i watch the video twice. >_>

espinozac wrote:^ it was very difficult. espeacially when Up All Night's video came out. i was trying to decided whether i should wait to watch it the same day of the album's release date because i didn't want to hear it more than 3 times.. but i couldn't resist and i watch the video twice. >_>

I'm very proud of you ezpinozac
if that is your real name?

(Ernie) wrote:didn't travis do a lot of they keys on this record, I hear somewhere?

i heard he did the synths. what was your previous user name?

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

(Kyle) wrote:
(Ernie) wrote:didn't travis do a lot of they keys on this record, I hear somewhere?

seminole. i think ive thrown people off with the name change. yall are probly thinking who the heck is this guy with 1200 posts already? haha

(Ernie) wrote:
(Kyle) wrote:

seminole. i think ive thrown people off with the name change. yall are probly thinking who the heck is this guy with 1200 posts already? haha

ya i was like :wtf: :lol:

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

yodda wrote:ohhh. i thought you listened to it less than 5 times. that's what i did.

That's self control god dammit.[/quote]

When I saw this comment, because of your user name, all I could think about was this

please don't hate me.
"Every once in a while I like to f*** pigs..." - Tom

KayTheMagnificent is magnificent for creating this image

BG9352 wrote:
yodda wrote:ohhh. i thought you listened to it less than 5 times. that's what i did.

That's self control god dammit.

When I saw this comment, because of your user name, all I could think about was this

please don't hate me.

(Y)
I forget that my username sounds like that green alien guy.

listening to Kaleidoscope, coz I'm cool like that.

you mean.. the greatest