Re: Summer Board Awards.

im diggin being in a close 1st for biggest flirt :lol: . never felt that i was one on here haha.

edit: nvm, far behind :alien:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Someone voted me for the nicest member, I feel honored!

Haha I saw the thread and I got voted a few times for the person most likely to go make an AVA forum...yes I was recognized! I feel like I'm misleading everyone though, AVA might not even be in my top 5 favorite bands hahaha

Crowded Elevator wrote:Most of you voted me Most Likely To Kick a Bears Ass, i also saw biggest alcoholic a few times.

BUT.... what really made me lol(and yes i did actually laugh), was someone voted me hottest Female. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And i want to say thank you, for the vote. Maybe i will win it next year.

That was me :grin:

Tyler44 wrote:Someone voted me for the nicest member, I feel honored!

Haha I saw the thread and I got voted a few times for the person most likely to go make an AVA forum...yes I was recognized! I feel like I'm misleading everyone though, AVA might not even be in my top 5 favorite bands hahaha

It confused me that people voted you for that, you are easily one of the most well tempered and reasonable AVA fans I've ever come across.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
Tyler44 wrote:Someone voted me for the nicest member, I feel honored!

It confused me that people voted you for that, you are easily one of the most well tempered and reasonable AVA fans I've ever come across.

Hey thank you!

But keep in mind, the voting is close, you may have that award locked in! haha