Re: The Forum 'Shuffle'

And she said... wrote:So.... burn the banana stand down for the insurance money?

You mailed that insurance check right...

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Personally I don't really care about the topic redesign. I'd personally just make it this:

Blink shit
-Blink-182
-Mark Hoppus
-Travis Barker
-Matt Skiba
-Tom DeLonge

Non-blink shit
-Other Bands
-Random shit
-Movies and shit
-Personal shit
Look: I'm athletic, girl, I've gotten several rec league MVPs.

Just have the blink 182 general discussion thread, a side projects thread, a tom thread (nobody else merits having one, because shit-talking tom is the ultimate circlejerk ad infinum), an other bands thread, and a random discussion thread. That's all anyone posts in anyway.

twitter

And she said... wrote:I never tire of an Arrested Development reference so I am all for the Banana Stand staying. You could also go with A Nu Strt or The Ealing Club.

^^^ The only acceptable change. Easily one of the best jokes of that season.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Now we're finally getting somewhere.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.