Re: The Forum 'Shuffle'

And she said... wrote:Instead of:

The Banana Stand
Anything that doesn't fit into the other categories.

You could have:

Sombreros
Just because

I approve of this idea because it's blink related. But it still wouldn't really give any kind of indication for what is in that topic!
(Not complaining, just pointing out that was the argument against Banana Stand.)

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Regardless of what ever title is decided on, I think it goes with out saying that a extremely corny sub-title/description should be "Take off those pants and jackets..." :cheeky:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

:lol:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.