Re: New Guidelines

#24
Jeremy wrote:
Waggy wrote:I think you were de-modded on here too, jeremy. just for a few weeks, and then you just stopped being a mod altogether.


Eh. I don't think so.

You were a mod on +44 Online for a good while then it carried on to here for a bit.

Re: New Guidelines

#25
justin wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Waggy wrote:I think you were de-modded on here too, jeremy. just for a few weeks, and then you just stopped being a mod altogether.


Eh. I don't think so.

You were a mod on +44 Online for a good while then it carried on to here for a bit.


Yeah. I was on here for at least a year.
why are you so FAR from saving me

Re: New Guidelines

#28
justin wrote:I guess I should probably add this now;
If you're temp banned and you make another account and get caught it'll be changed to a perma ban.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH snap.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Re: New Guidelines

#29
May I add: whining about negative reps. The amount of complaining in the last month has been ridiculous regarding negative reps. If someone thumbed down your post, clearly they had a problem with the post or you. If you are not mature enough to handle people not agreeing with you, please log out now before you end up getting more upset. Bitching about negative reps in topics and PMs isn't going to do anything positive. Suck it up and move on. This applies to everyone.
Image

Re: New Guidelines

#30
I don't mind the negative rep points at all... The only thing that annoys me is I notice that I have 'em and because I've posted so much I can't figure out which post got the thumbs down. I don't want to debate 'em or anything, it'd just be nice to see what I did wrong and maybe be able to clarify what I meant or learn what offended the person.
Image

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!

Re: New Guidelines

#31
Spoiled Matt wrote:I don't mind the negative rep points at all... The only thing that annoys me is I notice that I have 'em and because I've posted so much I can't figure out which post got the thumbs down. I don't want to debate 'em or anything, it'd just be nice to see what I did wrong and maybe be able to clarify what I meant or learn what offended the person.


^ this. This.
Image


twitter

Re: New Guidelines

#33
frisky wrote:To clarify, you guys want an individualized list of thumbed up and thumbed down posts?


I that would help I guess, but the main thing is simply wondering what merits negative feedback. I've seen on other forums where when you give feedback you also add text to it stating why. With this it's simply a "guess the reason." And apparently PMing is a poor method of inquiry to the user who gave that feedback.
Image


twitter

Re: New Guidelines

#34
frisky wrote:To clarify, you guys want an individualized list of thumbed up and thumbed down posts?

Maybe just a little PM or something that pops up and says which post got the thumbs up or thumbs down. I'm not too worried about it though man, I know it would be a pain in the ass to set up if it were even possible. It's just something that would be nice to have, I think a lot of forum animosity and hurt feelings could be prevented if the thumbs down were a bit more explained. I do not however think they should be debated or reversed, just explained.
Image

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron