Re: Angels and Airwaves Febuary Tour

I'm actually pretty excited for this. I hope they come to Holland. Kind of still regret not going to their show when they were here a few years back (I was still a little bitter over AvA). Now I got a chance to set that straight.
"I always considered my job in Blink to try to architect new arrangements and sounds to push the band forward. I took on that role, and it was by no means only me -- everyone contributed to the great music that we did -- but I made that my passion, I made that my focus." -Tom DeLonge (Billboard, May 2017)

I ♥ ♫

Tuesday, February 1 - UK, Glasgow O2 ABC
Wednesday, February 2 - UK, Manchester Academy
Thursday, February 3 - UK, Birmingham O2 Academy
Friday, February 4 - UK, London Forum

More dates are being added as we speak, so stay tuned for details and pre-sale information!

Got that from there website. cant wait :)

Thanks Kay!

restingbird wrote:Four whole days away from the blink recording? ZOMG I hate them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I think the plan was to have the Blink recording done by then.

Oh and you can expect it to be more than four days, otherwise it wouldn't be a European tour but a UK tour.
"I always considered my job in Blink to try to architect new arrangements and sounds to push the band forward. I took on that role, and it was by no means only me -- everyone contributed to the great music that we did -- but I made that my passion, I made that my focus." -Tom DeLonge (Billboard, May 2017)

I ♥ ♫

El Salvador wrote:I'm actually pretty excited for this. I hope they come to Holland. Kind of still regret not going to their show when they were here a few years back (I was still a little bitter over AvA). Now I got a chance to set that straight.

well look at you.
i will see you there haha.
im ordering tickets as soon as i wake up tomorrow

Out of sight, out of mind, I remove myself Out of mind, my whole mind state is out of line

DISINTEGRATE ALREADY.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

restingbird wrote:Four whole days away from the blink recording? ZOMG I hate them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

More dates will be added, and if you think it'll only be four days off from blink recording when they're already only recording part time, they're already rarely recording together, Tom is playing blink demos for his shitty little modcam audience, while writing AvA and planning and doing this tour, you're crazy. It'll be more like two. :P

monkey_boy182 wrote:All the dates have been posted now ( i think)

26/1 - Köln, Germany
27/1 - Tilburg, Holland
28/1 - Luxembourg
30/1 - Paris, France
31/1 - Brussels, Belgium
1/2 - Glasgow, Scotland
2/2 - Manchester, England
3/2 - Birmingham, England
4/2 - London, England

fixed ;) im sure the Scots would hate to be called english... :)

Thanks Kay!