Re: Angels and Airwaves / Tom Delonge General Discussion Thread

plopbellie wrote:
Dookie wrote:I definitely remember hearing that chorus before. Definitely heard it back in 2015 but sincerely thought it was Tom.

I thought it was one of those demos from The Dreamwalker videos on YouTube.

Dang that makes me miss that era. Dreamwalker is a dang good album. My favorite AVA album for sure.

honestly youre probably just getting it confused with the chorus of this

I noticed that correlation/connection, but I definitely remember hearing that "regret" chorus in a demo form last year. I can't remember where I saw it though.

And she said... wrote:Can someone please tell me what the fuck this is?

I don't see how it's not Tom.

Edit: Well fuck, I guess it's not.

So this carbon copy of Tom exists but they ask Matt to fill in? Get this guy to fill the void for the next album lol.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

And she said... wrote:https://tothestars.media/collections/music/products/angels-and-airwaves-2017-hope-vinyl-collection?variant=36373520839

$175?!

More like the "Nope Vinyl Collection".

*high fives self*

thats not actually bad. most albums are 25-30 dollars. considering theres 5 full albums in there (125) plus the eps which would be like 17 bucks (159 now), its not too bad of a price because they are in TTS exclusive slipcovers. you also have to really love vinyl lol