Re: Angels and Airwaves General Discussion Thread

mmmcleod wrote:
Sarah182 wrote:
Tyler1942 wrote:wow just realised LOVE comes out in 25 days

cool. thats it? it doesnt seem that far away anymore

i agree with that. i remember i had a desktop countdown clock with like 135 days at one point.

i got rid of it though because the days wouldn't go away fast enough

hahaha, i don't really count down for anything besides like birthdays and holidays.

Susan made this, I dug it up from the grave

tumblr/twitter

Sarah182 wrote:
Tomorrow3mma wrote:I put up a countdown for my myspace account like.... half a year ago. Countdowns can be so fun.

when I ever use a countdown for anything, the wait seems longer :|

I remember in february I put up a countdown for a very blink-182 summer.... and at the time I didn't know when they'd come to Denver so I had it set for June 21st. It was like 200 days or something. It was so fun to get on everyday and watch another 24 hours tick off the wait.

It gives me the chance to be excited ABOUT being excited.
"So say we all"

Thanks to Kaythemagnificent!
<Sarah & Tyler & Emma3 = BFFLS

Tomorrow3mma wrote:
Sarah182 wrote:
Tomorrow3mma wrote:I put up a countdown for my myspace account like.... half a year ago. Countdowns can be so fun.

when I ever use a countdown for anything, the wait seems longer :|

I remember in february I put up a countdown for a very blink-182 summer.... and at the time I didn't know when they'd come to Denver so I had it set for June 21st. It was like 200 days or something. It was so fun to get on everyday and watch another 24 hours tick off the wait.

It gives me the chance to be excited ABOUT being excited.

hahaha yeah, thats true. but I just don't use countdowns... I just don't. hahaha.

Susan made this, I dug it up from the grave

tumblr/twitter