Re: Angels and Airwaves General Discussion Thread

#22
I really wouldn't call this AVA general discussion thread. The first page has a nice amount of hate or ridicule.

Let's keep that to a minimum. I did though find that video fucking hilarious when I saw that a while back.

BTW that page that someone said was weird or scary or whatever was just a thread about a fan wondering if AVA will ever become a bigish band with a nice fan base. They were just having a reasonable discussion. It's absolutely stupid and childish to assume they are some cult for liking music and being inspired by it....... That's what music is suppose to do.... Inspire.
Image

Re: Angels and Airwaves General Discussion Thread

#23
Muttweed182 wrote:I really wouldn't call this AVA general discussion thread. The first page has a nice amount of hate or ridicule.

Let's keep that to a minimum. I did though find that video fucking hilarious when I saw that a while back.

BTW that page that someone said was weird or scary or whatever was just a thread about a fan wondering if AVA will ever become a bigish band with a nice fan base. They were just having a reasonable discussion. It's absolutely stupid and childish to assume they are some cult for liking music and being inspired by it....... That's what music is suppose to do.... Inspire.
Listen to Muttweed guys, he knows what's up
*hi-five*
Image

Re: Angels and Airwaves General Discussion Thread

#33
wow, well i was bored so i created an account at the ava movement forum to read some of the stuff... and jesus, i don't know what you guys are talking about, but they seem to hate on ava more than people hate on ava on this site. it's kinda sad actually... talking about how ava will never be better than blink because ava sux live etc. it's kinda depressing reading all of it. i mean, they create these huge posts of just attack after attack on the band. haters don't even have to post anything...
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Re: Angels and Airwaves General Discussion Thread

#34
Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:wow, well i was bored so i created an account at the ava movement forum to read some of the stuff... and jesus, i don't know what you guys are talking about, but they seem to hate on ava more than people hate on ava on this site. it's kinda sad actually... talking about how ava will never be better than blink because ava sux live etc. it's kinda depressing reading all of it. i mean, they create these huge posts of just attack after attack on the band. haters don't even have to post anything...

spoken from a ava hater himself. must be sincere
Image

Re: Angels and Airwaves General Discussion Thread

#35
mmmcleod wrote:
Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:wow, well i was bored so i created an account at the ava movement forum to read some of the stuff... and jesus, i don't know what you guys are talking about, but they seem to hate on ava more than people hate on ava on this site. it's kinda sad actually... talking about how ava will never be better than blink because ava sux live etc. it's kinda depressing reading all of it. i mean, they create these huge posts of just attack after attack on the band. haters don't even have to post anything...

spoken from a ava hater himself. must be sincere


haha no joke :lol:
Image

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

Re: Angels and Airwaves General Discussion Thread

#36
Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:wow, well i was bored so i created an account at the ava movement forum to read some of the stuff... and jesus, i don't know what you guys are talking about, but they seem to hate on ava more than people hate on ava on this site. it's kinda sad actually... talking about how ava will never be better than blink because ava sux live etc. it's kinda depressing reading all of it. i mean, they create these huge posts of just attack after attack on the band. haters don't even have to post anything...

...... They were having a discussion. They didn't say that AVA will never become bigger than blink (it's highly unlikely though) they said that if they want to the live performances need to be a bit better. Same goes for blink. Blink are decent live. They could be a whole lot better though.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron