Add "Elevator" to past members. Bon Voyage, 182 Online.

So I'm not going to stick around to become any part of some stupid shitty forum memes.

I'm done with blink. I've supported them since I was 20 or so and without Tom I have no further interest in the band.

I appreciate Kay and the gang giving me the opportunity to do the News Poster thing, but I can't bring myself to be of any use in this regard, as the band is no longer a passion of mine. I'm sure you'll find somebody new to fill this role who will do just fine.

Been fun to be a part of this board for a number of years now, dating back a decade from when it was a +44 page. I have a lot of great memories from this place, and enjoyed my time here up until about 6 months ago.

Thanks to any and all who have liked my signatures and design, and appreciated any content I brought to this and other blink communities. My time is up.

If any of you want to keep in touch with me, you can DM me at https://twitter.com/1985_edition

Otherwise I wish you all the best of luck, and hope that the remaining crummy years of Matt/Mark/Feldmann blink make you smile.

Thanks for the good times. Enjoy the decline.

Elevator going down.

twitter

Re: Add "Elevator" to past members. Bon Voyage, 182 Online.

plopbellie wrote:
PantaRhei wrote:The only one able to consistently rain on the parade of the pro-mark circle jerk going on here. You talked realness. Sad to see you go.

this. the circle jerk this place has become is just as bad as how theavamovement used to be (until it died, theres like 5 of us there now, all shitting on toms projects lol). you will be missed.

I dunno, theres still quite a few of us that despise California. Seems to be a minority that like California who are just vocal about it.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Re: Add "Elevator" to past members. Bon Voyage, 182 Online.

PantaRhei wrote:The only one able to consistently rain on the parade of the pro-mark circle jerk going on here. You talked realness. Sad to see you go.

This sums up why I don't really post here that much even though I've been a member for almost 5 years.

Good luck, Elevator. I wish you a good life even if I've never met you personally, I always enjoyed reading your posts, they had sense to them :)
I'll keep my head exploding,
And keep on loving you,
Feed me; I'm your parasite.