Re: Side Project Song Election - The Dreamwalker

Elevator wrote:I'd like to think this poll shows how good TDW is, since obviously opinions are all over the place, indicating this album had songs for everybody.

I'm not going to vote, because neither of these songs is The Disease, which is the best song on the album, but I do like both remaining songs.

You have a good point, and it's a crime Disease went out so early. srsly love that chorus. Verses suck though.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
Elevator wrote:I'd like to think this poll shows how good TDW is, since obviously opinions are all over the place, indicating this album had songs for everybody.

I'm not going to vote, because neither of these songs is The Disease, which is the best song on the album, but I do like both remaining songs.

You have a good point, and it's a crime Disease went out so early. srsly love that chorus. Verses suck though.

The verses don't offend me too much, because the power of the chorus negates any verse. I love that level of payoff for a very un-AVA-like chorus.

twitter

Clearly not the case.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Kyle wrote:

Clearly not the case.

Right, because the 6 or 7 blink/AVA fans/sort-of-fans on this board participating in this tiny thread obviously speak for the entire audience of The Dream Walker and serve as a remarkably accurate assessment.

twitter

Elevator wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Clearly not the case.

Right, because the 6 or 7 blink/AVA fans/sort-of-fans on this board participating in this tiny thread obviously speak for the entire audience of The Dream Walker and serve as a remarkably accurate assessment.

It's all subjective, friend. You saying The Disease is the best song on the album is about as valid as me saying Tremors is the best.

The consensus of this small tally disagrees with both of our opinions. So vote for the fun of it, that's the whole point.

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

yodda wrote:
Fentoozler wrote:Teenagers & Rituals. Just because Kiss with a Spell got the axe.

So you actually prefer Teenagers & Rituals to Mercenaries? I don't really get your logic here if that's the case.

Also Kyle you haven't technically voted in this round yet.

Mercenaries can go

yodda wrote:
Fentoozler wrote:Teenagers & Rituals. Just because Kiss with a Spell got the axe.

So you actually prefer Teenagers & Rituals to Mercenaries? I don't really get your logic here if that's the case.

Not really, I don't care. They're both alrightish, I guess, but Teenagers & Rituals gets the most love here for some reason, so it was an obvious vote. :cheeky: