Re: Tom's Next Crazy-ass Project

He's been filming it for apparently months (or he filmed it months ago and then just uploaded the photos at his leisure). Here's my thoughts:

1. Whatever it is, it's going to be mostly esoteric toward Tom and a few nutjobs that binged Ancient Aliens too hard.
2. There's gotta be some cringe-inducing artistic moments where Tom, in full college amateur filmmaker mode, will attempt to make his Kubrikian masterpiece.
3. There's gonna be lens flares and lens filter effects out the fucking ass. Out the ASS.
4. It won't be worth the price he'll charge for people to see it.
5. It'll generally be interesting at times and show moments of genuinely fascinating content or perspective, but they'll be few and far between.

twitter

Elevator wrote:He's been filming it for apparently months (or he filmed it months ago and then just uploaded the photos at his leisure). Here's my thoughts:

1. Whatever it is, it's going to be mostly esoteric toward Tom and a few nutjobs that binged Ancient Aliens too hard.
2. There's gotta be some cringe-inducing artistic moments where Tom, in full college amateur filmmaker mode, will attempt to make his Kubrikian masterpiece.
3. There's gonna be lens flares and lens filter effects out the fucking ass. Out the ASS.
4. It won't be worth the price he'll charge for people to see it.
5. It'll generally be interesting at times and show moments of genuinely fascinating content or perspective, but they'll be few and far between.

6. Nobody will care about it, except for the 5,000 die hard Tom fans that buy literally everything he has any involvement in.

I bet he'll record the whole film through Instagram and use those filters. Super professional. :cheeky:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.