So tothestars.media launched...

Yeah, www.tothestars.media launched and guess what?

it's a shop at the top
and then the Strange Times content underneath.

So that's Tom's big plans ladies and gents! he makes a big damn fuss about a website launch that from what I can tell has little to nothing on it.

I'm genuinely wondering how much of his money he has sunk into these To The Stars related ventures, because even with someone as loaded as him, at some point, especially if it continues in this haphazard manner, he's going to be lacking the funds.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Re: So tothestars.media launched...

Thanks to this new website launch I can finally compare Tom's two recent "albums" and see how much a physical CD costs...

That being said, I honestly can't believe Tom has the nerve to charge his demo album (an eight track, mind you) for $12 while Dream Walker (a TEN track album) is $10.

Don't get me wrong... Some of the stuff has grown on me (Still not a fan of that California song because it reminds me of Tom's view on blink and us fans. Also I can't get over the potential it had that was wasted when it was turned into a joke track), but eight track albums (if you can even call this an album) shouldn't cost more than a ten track album.

Spoiler: show
The only songs I don't like the Tom's recent album
1) Invisible Parade - Why was this song released?
2) Landscape - Just sounds like a L)VE reject, and an instrumental is such wasted space on an album less than 10 songs
3) California (or WTF it's called) - Read above.
Thanks Kay.

http://mysummerjob.mybrute.com

People keep saying Tom "wasted" the Golden Showers instrumental on a joke track, but wouldnt you guys think that tom wouldve already had the guitar part at least partially planned out back when he wrote the lyrics a year and a half ago? he even posted the guitar clip when he first announced it as songs without a home, so i would assume that means it was already well ahead in production planning. so to say tom "wasted" it would be false, it was written that way. it was never "turned" into a joke track.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND THOISSSSSSSSSSSSSS ISSSSSSSSS CALLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRNNNNNNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Repeat 100 times.

Shit on my chest

Cocks.

Cool guitar riff.

It was literally a waste of musical talent.

To me the song is him silently flipping off all his die hard fans who wanted an old school blink song. He probably gave himself a hemorrhoid writing it.

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show