Elevator wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:
Elevator wrote:

where the fuck is that from and what?! haha

https://www.facebook.com/angelsandairwa ... =3&theater

Cringe.

...I honestly thought that you made that. :skull:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Re: Tom Delonge To The Stars Demos, Odds And Ends

Fentoozler wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Elevator wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:
Elevator wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/angelsandairwa ... =3&theater

Cringe.

...I honestly thought that you made that. :skull:

Same. Holy shit.

No. No. No. This can't be real. I was like "ha! people actually believe this is real?" and then, bang!!! It's real. Jesus.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
Elevator wrote:

I can't say I'm surprised. Im really not surprised at all. He has such an ego on him. If we could actually put his ego into physical form it probably be the size of the empire state building. It's for stuff like this I give Tom so much shit on this fourm. I love blink, Hell I'd even say I loved Tom,I love what he brought to the table, even on Neighborhoods and D&D. Hell i'll even admit I own every AVA album aside Dream Walker. ( I really didn't like that album). But when I see Tom pull stuff like this, or the documentaries he writes about himself, or the way he presents himself, I just cringe. If he just took a slightly humble approach. If he just stopped doing this crap. Even if he just shut the fuck up for a few months. I think I could start to respect him again. But the current path he's taking, how he's acting I'm not really sure I even want to give any of his new work a chance. Simply cause I'll think of what an asshole he has become as a person is. And I can't support or fund an asshole like that.

At this rate even if he joined blink again, I'm not sure I could listen.

To put this into perspective :Kanye West hasn't done anything remotely like this shit.

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

I'd be so pissed if he came back to blink. I'd be especially pissed if Mark let that happen. I actually lost a little respect for Mark when blink reformed, but I told myself that everyone must be great behind closed doors or else Mark wouldn't let it happen - now we know thats not true. I think Mark is a 'shame on me if you fool me twice' kind of person though. can't see him making that mistake again.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:I'd be so pissed if he came back to blink. I'd be especially pissed if Mark let that happen. I actually lost a little respect for Mark when blink reformed, but I told myself that everyone must be great behind closed doors or else Mark wouldn't let it happen - now we know thats not true. I think Mark is a 'shame on me if you fool me twice' kind of person though. can't see him making that mistake again.

I don't know about you guys but I'm super excited for another Tom-bashing song... or seven. :cheeky:

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

What I'm confused about, though, is the insane amount of Tom bashing out there. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it and will always get a good bash in one it's warranted.

But I always wondered why people hated that "punky" song in his Odds, Demos thing. I honestly thought it was pretty nifty and better than his My First Punk Song. But what do I know? I'm usually highly biased anyway.

Like I said in the regular blink thread, they should call this new album THE Greatest Hits.

Have a song entitled "Yes, It Is" ?
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Do you mean the circle jerk song or the sunshine state one? the first one is mocking punk fans and its quite insulting considering how bad the song itself is. the second one is just reeeeally terrible pandering to the blink fans Tom thinks dominate. the ones who genuinely do only like blink because of toilet humour.

My Music

MH8.2.2011 wrote:
Elevator wrote:Hopefully Tom gets AIDS and all the bad things in life happen to him. Am I doing it right?

SUPER AIDS!!!! , get it right... amateurs...

Ebola first.

Then AIDS

I honestly think there are parts of Circle Jerk Pit that Tom's really try to channel his old voice. And honestly here sort of does. well until it gets to that awful chorus. Song in general is awful but I give him props for trying. As for the last song on the LP, its pointless, silly and shameless cash in, but its kinda of catchy. 2 points to Gryffindor!

Props Go To Elevator: King Of Sigs

I never really commented on the Tom solo album, but I've been listening to it a lot the last few weeks. The major things that stand out are:

1. I'm drunk, so this post may just be total shit

2. Production was different on every song, so the guitars sounded very different and levels were kinda all over the place song-by-song.

3. Great ideas were in a few of them but the lyrics were 90% shit.

4. Invisible Parade was about painkillers at some point, but ultimately Tom just added la dee das and said fuck it, this is about blink or something, maybe nothing, fuck you pay me

5. Golden Showers is a fucking stupid song that gets stuck in my head all the time and I'm fucking ashamed it does, because goddamn it is stupid

6. New World gets worse every time I listen to it

7. Endless Summer is a solid song that suffers from a beginning that makes no fucking sense and is patronizing teenage kids

8. Tom should write another album called "Buy My Shit" and every song is about tricking teenagers into giving him money while he masturbates, pretending to be an artist when really he's just full of shit
Last edited by Elevator on Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

twitter

Endless Summer could have been great but it just wears on me now. the only two I listen to are oddly Animals and Invisible Parade. the latter is allegedly about his brother in the army but Im still not sure I believe that. it's an okay song though, apart from stupid lyric moments. I don't know why I like Animals, by all rights I shouldn't but I just do. it's different, it's weird. I like it.

My Music