Re: Tom Delonge To The Stars Demos, Odds And Ends

MilfredCubicle wrote:Welp it's been Elevator verified. This is shite.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I'm obviously kind of furious with Tom, and have been since the breakup. It's almost like he played a prank on me that he was this great musician and artist and I bought it. The veil got pulled back and suddenly I see him for what he is and it makes me look like an idiot for ever defending him.

You all have every right to enjoy these as much as you want, but I'm obviously not eating another bite of Tom's bullshit stew just because it gives off the vapors of some festering blink abortion.

twitter

Christ, Golden Showers is AWFUL. The guy is almost 40, this is just embarrassing.

Only decent song on there is Endless Summer. And that's not really great, it's just not bad. I guess Landscapes is okay, it sounds like a song off of I-Empire.

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

MilfredCubicle wrote:To be honest it seems as though his Golden Showers song is making fun of his old self. The instrumental is good and so is the melody, but the lyrics just seem to be way to out there.

I agree. It's almost like Tom is saying "ok kids, here's the pop punk song you always wanted, but I'm gonna crap out some lyrics because I'm tired of this shit."