Re: Tom Delonge To The Stars Demos, Odds And Ends

lrt106 wrote:Where were those comments, Instagram? Well wherever they were...Jesus, Tom. What has gotten into his head?

Here's a few options:

1. Drugs
2. Doesn't give a shit anymore
3. Lost his mind
4. All of the above

I don't really agree or like what he's been doing/saying lately but I still love the dude. His music has gotten me through hell, numerous times.
Sig made by Elevator

MilfredCubicle wrote:I'm kind of Sad I will probably never see Tom live again :/

You know, the last time I saw Tom live, it was the day after Mark and Travis' friend died in Hartford, Connecticut. (I forgot his name, so sorry everyone). But, yah, Travis and Mark were pretty bummed and it was obvious. And Tom stopped to say that, yes, it's sad that he died, but let's celebrate his life through song.

He was basically executing Angel & Airwaves' message full on. It was pretty impressive and profound. I remember being blown away by that.

Oh well.

Thought I'd share.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:I'm kind of Sad I will probably never see Tom live again :/

You know, the last time I saw Tom live, it was the day after Mark and Travis' friend died in Hartford, Connecticut. (I forgot his name, so sorry everyone). But, yah, Travis and Mark were pretty bummed and it was obvious. And Tom stopped to say that, yes, it's sad that he died, but let's celebrate his life through song.

He was basically executing Angel & Airwaves' message full on. It was pretty impressive and profound. I remember being blown away by that.

Oh well.

Thought I'd share.

DJ AM. I remember watching that stuff. I know they cried during STFK or was it Adam's Song? I know that's why they don't play adams song anymore.

Tom is a good entertainer no doubt. He know's how to put on a show. Which is sad the fact he hasn't even said anything about a tour for TDW

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

MilfredCubicle wrote:

Oh well.

Thought I'd share.

DJ AM. I remember watching that stuff. I know they cried during STFK or was it Adam's Song? I know that's why they don't play adams song anymore.

Tom is a good entertainer no doubt. He know's how to put on a show. Which is sad the fact he hasn't even said anything about a tour for TDW

It was Down.

Look: I'm athletic, girl, I've gotten several rec league MVPs.

And she said... wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:

Oh well.

Thought I'd share.

It was Down.

It's really sad that Travis lost like all his real god friends except for Mark(if they are even real good friends outside of blink)

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show