Re: Tom Delonge To The Stars Demos, Odds And Ends

Tom DeLonge wrote:One of the reasons all this Blink stuff went haywire was because I am in 6 contracts with Best Selling Authors that are co-writing 15 Novels with me personally. Each one has an EP soundtrack that launches with it. I told my manager the contract that was sent to me for the Blink deal contained weird new language that I had to drop all that music for almost a year. I said I couldn't, but I could record the album in and around those things that were already in the works. He wrote them an email saying I'm out- (I didn't know) next thing you know, a press release saying things I didn't say. Here we are..... Well.... Read a fucking book- at least one of mine, please. Christ.

plopbellie wrote:
Tom DeLonge wrote:One of the reasons all this Blink stuff went haywire was because I am in 6 contracts with Best Selling Authors that are co-writing 15 Novels with me personally. Each one has an EP soundtrack that launches with it. I told my manager the contract that was sent to me for the Blink deal contained weird new language that I had to drop all that music for almost a year. I said I couldn't, but I could record the album in and around those things that were already in the works. He wrote them an email saying I'm out- (I didn't know) next thing you know, a press release saying things I didn't say. Here we are..... Well.... Read a fucking book- at least one of mine, please. Christ.

Rick DeVoe, ladies and gentlemen.

twitter

A55VA6 wrote:Fuck yeah.

I'll believe that when I see it.

At this point, I'm wondering how much this actually is Rick's fault. Tom contradicts himself so damn much he easily could have said 'I'm done with blink' to Rick and Rick passed it on. Tom doesn't seem to be able to control his mouth so IDK how inclined I am to blame Rick anymore.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

Classic frisky through this topic.

Just saw that fucking tracklist. This is going to be some bullshit out of the wizard of oz.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.