Re: Tom Delonge To The Stars Demos, Odds And Ends

Kurt182 wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:'Landscapes' is the one that makes me cringe the most, because he uses that word all the time to explain his bullshit grandeous 'music' with AVA, so clearly now he'll have a song about it. yippee.

Also suburban kings is totally going to be about blink. without a doubt.

I wanna hear the funnier sounding ones, I miss Tom having a sense of humour.

I've never heard him refer his stuff to Landscapes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42RVTzubMCc
0:31

lol oh Tom..
Sig made by Elevator

A55VA6 wrote:
Kurt182 wrote:
MilfredCubicle wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:'Landscapes' is the one that makes me cringe the most, because he uses that word all the time to explain his bullshit grandeous 'music' with AVA, so clearly now he'll have a song about it. yippee.

Also suburban kings is totally going to be about blink. without a doubt.

I wanna hear the funnier sounding ones, I miss Tom having a sense of humour.

I've never heard him refer his stuff to Landscapes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42RVTzubMCc
0:31

lol oh Tom..

Wow! I wonder how long it took you to find that haha. But i mean that's one time

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

A55VA6 wrote:
Zenigame96 wrote:
Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:So I'm guessing a second song hasn't been released yet? Probably not since things haven't blown up.

I think the next song release is slated for the 26th.

23rd. Looking forward to it. Wonder which song it'll be?

It'll probably be 26th if Tom's releasing it :-*

Also someone pointed out most singles from the guys are track 3 so probably suburban kings.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
A55VA6 wrote:
Zenigame96 wrote:
Broccoli_Apocalypse wrote:So I'm guessing a second song hasn't been released yet? Probably not since things haven't blown up.

Also someone pointed out most singles from the guys are track 3 so probably suburban kings.

Somebody had to point that one out? Lol

AKA: punksk8r4lif

Spoiler=sigs

Spoiler: show

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
A55VA6 wrote:
Zenigame96 wrote:

lol very true. I kind of want it to be Circle-Jerk-Pit because I'm intrigued. haha
Sig made by Elevator

A55VA6 wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:
Tom DeLonge wrote:To clarify: 2 albums with Angels, 2 albums from myself. 3 of them are released with Novels. This has been in the works for a couple years-

https://twitter.com/tomdelonge/status/5 ... 2624032768

That's actually pretty exciting to me. And I think it might actually happen given how fast he's releasing this album.

Well that's because almost everything on this album has already been recorded over the last two years. The only other one there's evidence they've started is strange times. I feel like ilan isn't even aware what toms plans are haha. He probably read that tweet and was like "I'm supposed to record two ava albums this year? Yea fucking right..."

brendan wrote:
A55VA6 wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:
Tom DeLonge wrote:To clarify: 2 albums with Angels, 2 albums from myself. 3 of them are released with Novels. This has been in the works for a couple years-

That's actually pretty exciting to me. And I think it might actually happen given how fast he's releasing this album.

Well that's because almost everything on this album has already been recorded over the last two years. The only other one there's evidence they've started is strange times. I feel like ilan isn't even aware what toms plans are haha. He probably read that tweet and was like "I'm supposed to record two ava albums this year? Yea fucking right..."

Yeah, I have no idea man. lol

I feel like Tom is more of a solo artist nowadays anyway. I wouldn't be surprised in the next few years to see AVA turn into just Tom and maybe collaborate with different artists.
Sig made by Elevator

brendan wrote:
A55VA6 wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:

Haha well I think he's counting The Dream Walker when talking about 2 AVA albums

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

Chuck-182 wrote:
brendan wrote:
A55VA6 wrote:
xDumpweed182x wrote:

Haha well I think he's counting The Dream Walker when talking about 2 AVA albums

Hes definitely not. He's worded things in two different tweets to make it seem like he's releasing four albums starting now. No albums have been released with a book yet and he would have clarified in his clarification tweet that he was including the dream walker.