Re: Tom Delonge To The Stars Demos, Odds And Ends

saltygrapes wrote:Those clips all sound terrible.

How many songs has Tom made where he sings about "starting a punk rock band"?

What a joke. If the music was good, I'd be less irritated. But what I just heard was complete garbage.

that's his go to when he wants to sound 'meaningful' i.e. not singing complete nonsense or some vague lyrics about love and waiting to begin.

These songs all sound pretty bad to me. I liked the second Instagram teaser but I didn't recognize anything like that in this new video.

I know a lot of people are still mad at Tom but I just feel bad for him. There is clearly something very very wrong here. A lot of people are blaming pain pills. I don't know if it's that again or not but...something is up with him. :(
I saw you again
I know you fucked him again
Can you comfort yourself with this sense of revenge?
Are you leaving me here with the taste of the end?

Pretty pumped to hear how that acoustic jam plays out, and I'm curious what happened with that second instagram clip he released.

Wonder how many songs will eventually even be on this too. Release schedule shows there's at least four, but seems like there would be a lot more for him to word it as "full album" as the final release in April.

doitforthekids wrote:This is the worst thing Tom has done.

Besides Love Pt. 2 :cheeky:

Edit: Everything about this is utter shit.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

It was practically begging for it. :lol:

@Behold a Pale Horse

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

You guys are all hilarious, with the exception of a select few.... If the tables were turned, and Mark would be the one releasing his Blink recordings, you'd all get wet in your pants over it... Get over yourselves, I for one can't wait to hear the recordings as it's new material from one of the boys ! All those clips sound awesome, except for the "Ahhh ahh ahhh" one.... not sure about that hahaha !