The Disease
Total votes: 2 (5%)
Tremors
Total votes: 5 (14%)
Anomaly
Total votes: 11 (30%)
Total votes: 37

Re: AVA - The Dream Walker Fave Song Poll

I feel like I need to listen to it more before I weigh in on this one. But for now I would have to say my favorite is Tremors or Anomaly. Or Teenagers and Rituals.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

Anomaly is the only song of it's kind AVA has ever done. It's heartfelt, aching, and honest.

There's still some goofy lyrics in there, but the chorus hits home in a way I think anyone who's been in love can relate with.

I wanted to give way more love to The Disease, since that chorus is so fucking glorious, but most of the song is just kinda random. That chorus makes me want to move mountains, though.

twitter

There are quite a few 'good' songs on the record but the two that really speak out are 'Teenagers and Rituals' and 'Anomaly'. I voted for Teenagers and Rituals because as the opener, it hits hard and gives the listener an impression of what is to come on The Dream Walker. I can see Anomaly actually being a successful single if released as one.
It's Obvious

The more I listen to this album the more I absolutely LOVE Teenagers and Rituals. But I think I would still go with Anomaly as my favorite song on the album. This album just on the whole really kicks major ass.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)