Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

Re: Blink-182 :: Neighborhoods :: Band Presale

Future wrote:
MISCO311 wrote:
Future wrote:
5150 wrote:Yea, I ordered a vinyl too :)

Also does anyone else not have an email from Bompa yet with their shipping info?

This guy here. What did you get, the tshirt or the hoodie? I got a mix, so maybe they are waiting on the hoodies or something.

i have the hoodie bundle and my order is in my state, just got here 2 hours ago. now i have to wait till they deliver it to campus.

Well that's not it then. I don't get it cause I ordered on the 13th, hopefully I'll get an email tomorrow saying its shipped. I'm in PA, but I doubt that's the reason why it hasn't shipped yet since I see that others have.

im in PA too, so im not sure why you havent gotten the e-mail. im sure its just because of the more than one order deal.

MISCO311 wrote:
Future wrote:
MISCO311 wrote:
Future wrote:

Also does anyone else not have an email from Bompa yet with their shipping info?

This guy here. What did you get, the tshirt or the hoodie? I got a mix, so maybe they are waiting on the hoodies or something.

i have the hoodie bundle and my order is in my state, just got here 2 hours ago. now i have to wait till they deliver it to campus.

Well that's not it then. I don't get it cause I ordered on the 13th, hopefully I'll get an email tomorrow saying its shipped. I'm in PA, but I doubt that's the reason why it hasn't shipped yet since I see that others have.

im in PA too, so im not sure why you havent gotten the e-mail. im sure its just because of the more than one order deal.

That has to be it. My girlfriend better not fuck this up for me. hahaha
8/12/09 Hershey, PA
8/29/09 Hartford, CT
8/6/11 Wantagh, NY
8/13/11 Hershey, PA

Future wrote:
MISCO311 wrote:
Future wrote:
MISCO311 wrote:
Future wrote:

That has to be it. My girlfriend better not fuck this up for me. hahaha

damn, well i hope everything works out for you man!

Wait.. when our stuff is sent out we get an email? -_-

Fuck, I preordered it early and still haven't gotten an email. What's good bompa??

It's so funny how these guys never answer their email. About a month ago they randomly sent me 2 shirts I never ordered in XL and I'm a medium, so I know I didn't order them. I checked the credit card and there was no charge, although they had a receipt saying I paid for them. So I emailed them cuz I felt bad and didn't wanna keep the shirts for free like that; I told them I didn't order the shirts and I wasn't charged either, if they send me a return shipping label I'll send it back to them.. I gave them the order number and a picture of the receipt and everything. Never got back to me. I got 2 shirts for free basically :P
Spoiler: show

mine's at the post office... but i don't want to get it until tomorrow.... weird, i know. today is just a bad day. i want to open and listen to the album when all of this crap is over haha
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music

Djenni wrote:
blinkinbagpuss wrote:I can't believe they still havent released a UK/Europe link for us to buy. Sorting out shipping costs my arse!
Takes the piss Blink. Get it sorted!!! :disappoint:

I know, i'm so bummed watching everyone talk about what they got or when their bundle will arrive :disappoint:

I know :( I feel so ripped off

Previously known as NotForsaken