Thank you from everyone at 182online.com.

i was thinking before..

Since there are the rumours of the guys being in the studio, how long do you think it will be before we get new material?

I was saying to a friend i think about April we may get a new song or two?
Then AvA will release their album tour a bit.
Then maybe a blink record a year from now?
I think they will then do a huge tour, headling a few festivals over here in the UK probably leeds and reading.

It just seemed to make a bit of sense. Does it to you?

Re: i was thinking before..

agu wrote:fuck i just dont wanna get my hopes up..more than i already have.
but if all these rumors are true im gonna have to save a lotta money to go to the US, cause idk if blink will ever come to southamerica

fuck, why was i born here... :x

Come to think of it. Will Travis get on a plane again? If not i'll be comming to the US

B182airwaves wrote:
but if all these rumors are true im gonna have to save a lotta money to go to the US, cause idk if blink will ever come to southamerica

Come to think of it. Will Travis get on a plane again? If not i'll be comming to the US

I'm sure he will when the time is right. AM has already flown since the accident.

hmm, i think they'd go, blink has a HUGE fanbase in brasil.

linky182 wrote:

hmm, i think they'd go, blink has a HUGE fanbase in brasil.

yeah i know and also in argentina, but they never came i dont know why,
but now they should do a MASSIVE world tour and come :)
though it would be awesome to see the very first show of the reunited blink

http://www.gamepadoficial.com

-Nintendo Pop Punk-

No, there is no way they would ever do warped again, they're waaaay too big for that. warped couldn't handle the kinds of crowds they'd attract. Their first show of the reunited tour very well may be at the grammys, but the actually first "show" would be in san diego for sure. We may not have to wait for AVA to get done touring. it's been suggested several times that AVA just tour with blink, it's not farfetched whatsoever, and would be tight. it's too bad about plus 44, but maybe mark could open up the whole show with his solo stuff. (i'm guessing his solo work is going to the blink album though...) It's gonna be a huge blink fest, and other bands will be killing to get on that ticket. tickets to the first show will sell super fast.
"There's so much more that I wanted, and there's so much more that I needed"